Drink Packages?

odaisydukeo

I am a newbie. I went on a Costa cruise and we bought a drink package for unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks. I can't seem to find any other cruiselines that do this? Please help!

Costa does that ?

How much does it run ?

The other poster is correct Carnival will do it with groups of 30 or more people

Yes, Costa does it. You have to talk to them directly and ask for an X package (i think!). It was ok, but we had to keep telling the servers that we had it.

My husband is a beer drinker and we saw that you can get buckets of beer. Is this worht it?

I am a newbie. I went on a Costa cruise and we bought a drink package for unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks. I can't seem to find any other cruiselines that do this? Please help!

I was on Costa to but the card was only for 10 non alcholic drinks of your choice. It was something like $55.00 and I couldn't justify the cost. I sailed on Costa Magica Jan 07. They didn't have anything like you mentioned. When did you sail on her? How much was the card?

Can this be true? Any set of passengers can arrange to have their drinks included in the price of their cruise? Doesn't sound possible but please DISH!

It's not for average passengers. It's only available for groups of 30 or more, and everyone in the group gets charged $45/day for the length of the entire cruise (ie $315 extra per person for a 7 day cruise).

It's basically only for organized groups, corporate functions, weddings, etc.

It's not for average passengers. It's only available for groups of 30 or more, and everyone in the group gets charged $45/day for the length of the entire cruise (ie $315 extra per person for a 7 day cruise).

It's basically only for organized groups, corporate functions, weddings, etc.

LOL

they were talking about Costa Cruises has this option available

Archived