Special Nights on Eurodam

Big Al B.

For those who were on the Eurodam, were there any nights such as Black and White, or things like 50's night that people dressed differently for?

No there were no special dress nights. The black and white traditionally the last formal night was not held since the cast did a full show. Also the Master Chef dinner that was reported to have happened the last night didn't happen either. The cast was busy with another full show. For those of us on the Prequel it was a repeat, but not for those that boarded in Copenhagen.

No there were no special dress nights. The black and white traditionally the last formal night was not held since the cast did a full show. Also the Master Chef dinner that was reported to have happened the last night didn't happen either. The cast was busy with another full show. For those of us on the Prequel it was a repeat, but not for those that boarded in Copenhagen.

HMM -- many of us got the impression from RevNeal that there was a Master Chef dinner on the last night of their first 10 day cruise. They mentioned about quickly making arrangements to eat elsewhere to avoid that dinner.

HMM -- many of us got the impression from RevNeal that there was a Master Chef dinner on the last night of their first 10 day cruise. They mentioned about quickly making arrangements to eat elsewhere to avoid that dinner.

I read that in his report when I got home. I did eat in the dining room 8pm traditional seating and nothing special, cept the wait staff singing the goodbye song. fyi..the saddest song I know, since it means I'm leaving the ship.

I read that in his report when I got home. I did eat in the dining room 8pm traditional seating and nothing special, cept the wait staff singing the goodbye song. fyi..the saddest song I know, since it means I'm leaving the ship.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Guess they all didn't know that it really wasn't going to happen.

Archived