car service from Heathrow to Dover

Can any one suggest the name of a car service. We will be traveling from Heathrow to Dover on the Morning of our cruise.

Thanks!

I requested a quote from http://www.cruisetransfer.com and received it within a few hours. Not necessary to give a lot of info and no obligation. We are using the cruise transport, which though not cheap will be hassle free for myself, DH, and his parents who are in their 90s.

I requested a quote from http://www.cruisetransfer.com and received it within a few hours. Not necessary to give a lot of info and no obligation. We are using the cruise transport, which though not cheap will be hassle free for myself, DH, and his parents who are in their 90s.

You might want to get a quote from www.smithsforairports.com. They are very reasonable and reliable. We just just used them for transportation from Heathrow to Southampton and we were very pleased with their services.

We are just back from our trip and used Darren Parsons at www.adelphiexecutivehire.co.uk he was great picked us up in London took us to Winchester on the way to Southampton...picked us up after the cruise took us back to London and then 3 days later to the airport. he was always on time if not early and very pleasant I would recommend him very highly. We were 6 people and he didn't charge extra for luggage as some quoted me very large van. Hope that helps

Another recommendation for Woodford ... I booked them for our recent transfers from London to Southampton and then post cruise back to London. Cheryl handled all our email communications and was very easy to work with. I emailed her from on board the Sea Princess to let her know we would be docking in Southampton late, and I recieved an email back within the hour. It was no problem at all. Bryan, our driver, was prompt and professional. We enjoyed great conversation with him during our transfers. They work with a lot of cruise passengers and this experience shows in their professionalism. I will book them again if I need a car service in their area.

Well, in that case, another recommendation for Darren Parsons. He took great care of my parents out of Gatwick, taking them to their hotel near Dover. On the way, they did a quick tour of Canterbury and he waited while they toured the Cathedral. He was very prompt returning all emails and was kind enough to send me quick messages by blackberry both when he had my parents safely in the car at Gatwick and when he had dropped them off at their hotel. Also, his quoted price directly to the hotel (before we started doing add-ons like touring Canterbury) was about ten percent less than a couple other recommended services.

Archived