Couldn't stand the waiting game upgraded from IS guarantee to a 4G Panorama!!

magandanae

This being our 2nd cruise and with all the knowledge CC has given me I called Carnival minutes ago and got an upgrade to 1048 on Panorama and for only $40 more TOTAL! I got tired of stalking my booking for my TBA to turn into a stateroom and then what if it was Riviera:eek: (We stayed on Main for Fantasy so I was looking for something a lil' bit higher) I think we got a great deal we orginally paid $529pp for IS guarantee and the regular price for panorama is $739 using the past guest code only paid $40 more $549pp (no additional fuel supplement either!) Please confirm that I have a reason to be excited I know it's still inside but is the location going to be soooo much better or what?? I've searched the thread's I've heard I should expect a lil' more movement, and although above Lido, below Spa it should be a pretty quite deck. Any experts out there that can tell me what I should expect?? Only 63 days left:p :D

I leave in one week on the Valor and my husband and I have an IS on the Panorama deck. I was concerned a tiny bit about the movement and the noise but I think I will like being closer to stuff. The last cruise I was on we were very low and it always felt like it took forever just to get someplace.

We love the Panorama deck and for the past three cruises we have chosen that particular deck. We love the fact there are not a lot of rooms up there. Just got off the Liberty today and happened to be on that deck. We have found it pretty quiet. I think you will enjoy being there.

Ok good! I will be excited to be close to all the action but at the same time when I am done with the day I don't want to deal with all the drunkies! I didn't think there would be much noice seeing as there are not a lot of staterooms and there wouldn't be a need to be on the panorama unless your room was on that floor. Now I need to find pics of that deck to get more excited :D

We also got a great deal on the Valor for the Sept 7 sailing and upgraded from an IS to the Lido deck cat 4-F. Total price paid for 2 is $ 1178.24.

Wow! That is a good deal! I know there is always the risk of a hurricane in Sept but for prices like ours how can you go wrong? We may not go to all the ports we orginally planned but I know I will be on the ship for 7 days and that is fine w/ me:) Our anniversary is in Sept so that is why we choose it and although we love kids (have two of our own) I don't always love others peoples kids so Sept tends to avoid that too! Hope you have a good cruise!

Archived