What brand of sunscreen does RCI sell onboard?

Silly question, I know. But we have some Australian Gold spray gel sunscreen that we just LOVE. I think we bought it on the AOS last year, but I'm not sure. We can't find it anywhere around here, so I'm trying to figure out if RCI still sells it and if we may be able to buy it on the LOS next month. Anyone know?

Thanks!

Silly question, I know. But we have some Australian Gold spray gel sunscreen that we just LOVE. I think we bought it on the AOS last year, but I'm not sure. We can't find it anywhere around here, so I'm trying to figure out if RCI still sells it and if we may be able to buy it on the LOS next month. Anyone know?

Thanks!

You would be better to bring your own. It can be expensive and you have a better variety of SPF Levels at home.

Thanks!

They sell the Australian Gold. I know because I have several bottles that I have bought on the ships and I can't find it here. I remember it being around $10 a bottle which I thought was a fair price. I love the after sun lotion! I always get that and use it all up within a month or so!

We were in Mexico on spring break in March and one of the families with us had every SPF number of Australian Gold. The guy told me his wife has him buy it in Florida when he goes on business because we can't find it here in Michigan. :)

We saw Australian Gold on the Mariner. I had read about it on here before our cruise and actually compared prices with what I saw at Cocoa Beach Pier and at Ron Jons. The ship was higher but only by a couple of dollars. Not the huge rip off you see at places like Disney where it is way over inflated.

I read the thread. I don't get this. If you google the name Australian Gold, there are a whole slew of places that sell it online.

Thanks!

I read the thread. I don't get this. If you google the name Australian Gold, there are a whole slew of places that sell it online.

I think because the OP was going on LOS next month she asked if that was the brand sold onboard. I would prefer to buy it on the ship and not have to bring it in my luggage. Personally I prefer not to buy things online if I don't have to so I don't have to pay shipping and handling charges.

The OP said she couldn't find it - as did other posters - and how much they love it and were hoping to find it on the ship. If I had a product I liked that much I'd buy it online, pay the few dollars S&H rather than chance it that the ship didn't have it given their limited stock availability. They might want that option to and not know they can easily get it online.

I think because the OP was going on LOS next month she asked if that was the brand sold onboard. I would prefer to buy it on the ship and not have to bring it in my luggage. Personally I prefer not to buy things online if I don't have to so I don't have to pay shipping and handling charges.

Thanks for the replies. To clarify, yes, I did find it online, but couldn't find it locally in a store. I was thinking if I could get it on the ship, the difference in price would be similar to what I'd pay for shipping.

Again, thanks for the helpful replies.

Archived