Favorite Picture of All Time

I was looking through photos from my July '07 Valor cruise today, and I found this one that I loved. It was during the Jungle Canopy Zipline on Roatan Island. We were both having so much fun and flipping upside down and posing during the zips. For the last zip, since it's the low one that took us to the ground, the guide hooked my niece and I together and we went down as one. I love how it looks like she's sitting on my lap. This was a great day for both of us.

2019569810049731243S500x500Q85.jpg

On our Alaskan cruise last year, we chose to drive the Yukon Trail. This was June, 2007, near Carcross.

Carcross.jpg

This photo doesn't look real, more like a painting. So pretty.

I was looking through photos from my July '07 Valor cruise today, and I found this one that I loved. It was during the Jungle Canopy Zipline on Roatan Island. We were both having so much fun and flipping upside down and posing during the zips. For the last zip, since it's the low one that took us to the ground, the guide hooked my niece and I together and we went down as one. I love how it looks like she's sitting on my lap. This was a great day for both of us.

2019569810049731243S500x500Q85.jpg

hahahaha Looks like you're floating off the ground for a moment. I was like huh, then I looked up further.

This is how you spend a day at Fins and Flippers in Roatan.

Fins and Flippers is the BEST!!!! I can't wait to go back there again. We owned the place. Of all the cruises I have been on this was the most beautiful place I have ever been to in port.