Favorite Picture of All Time

I've loved everyone pictures, some very talented photographers here! This is my all time favorite cruise picture. My son was 3 in this picture, and he has autism which makes it hard to take a good picture of him, but you sure can't tell here, I feel like he is telling me everything is OK! :) It was taken at Grand Turk.

100_5601a.jpg

Absolutely priceless/precious. Thank you for sharing a special moment

What an awesome story. the power of cruising!!

Give your sister my best wishes for a great recovery.

OK, you made me cry! What a great pic and thank you for the story behind it. I hope you and you sister enjoy many more happy times - when's the next cruise? Kaboochi

I have a favorite picture but I don't know how to upload it to CC. Any help? Thank you, Kaboochi

Kaboochi,

You need something like www.photobucket.com. It's free to register and you can upload your images. When you do that, it gives you an IMG CODE. Click on that then just come here, get your "reply" ready and then paste (CTRL+V). It copies the code into the reply window.

Then you can PREVIEW to make sure it is there (it will be).

You'll have to go to Photobucket to get up to speed there, but it's pretty self-explanatory.

Hope that helps a LITTLE.

Kaboochi,

You need something like www.photobucket.com. It's free to register and you can upload your images. When you do that, it gives you an IMG CODE. Click on that then just come here, get your "reply" ready and then paste (CTRL+V). It copies the code into the reply window.

Then you can PREVIEW to make sure it is there (it will be).

You'll have to go to Photobucket to get up to speed there, but it's pretty self-explanatory.

Hope that helps a LITTLE.

Thank you, being a CC member is like going back to school, you learn something new every time you visit. Thank you for the help. You'll know I'm a good student if my pic appears here soon. Kaboochi

Well the original post said one picture from a Carnival Cruise. That's hard. Not the Carnival part but the one Favorite part. I think My all time favorite was taken December 2007, Carnival Triumph Cruise

Sunset at Paradise Point in St Thomas.

DSCN6741.jpg

And what is a Carnival Cruise without Funship Freddy?

DSCN6360.jpg

Freddy went everywhere with us during this cruise. He became quite popular with the photographers on the ship as well as many passangers.

It's not there anymore...i looked!!:D That was back in november of 2006, and I guess they have done more work to that pier, because the next time i went, i looked, and my footprint was nowhere to be found!:( ;)

Awwwww! That's too bad.

Well the original post said one picture from a Carnival Cruise. That's hard. Not the Carnival part but the one Favorite part. I think My all time favorite was taken December 2007, Carnival Triumph Cruise

I vote this the best scenery shot!! Good Job!

DSCN6741.jpg

And what is a Carnival Cruise without Funship Freddy?

Freddy went everywhere with us during this cruise. He became quite popular with the photographers on the ship as well as many passangers.

Ooops. It was this one.:D

Thanks Patsy,

I'm happy to share. That was a very beautiful evening, spent with many friends. We always try to go up to Paradise Point when we are in St Thomas, but this was by far the most beautiful sunset. When I look at this picture I think of my friends and what a great time we had.

Mona

I was ask to post a couple more pictures. These were taken in December 2007 on Grand Turk. My friends and I had a wonderful time that day in the pool at Mville. These pictures were taken when we took a short walk across the pier to a rocky are of beach.

DSCN7224.jpg

DSCN7232.jpg

The following pictures were taken from the area around Margaritaville and the pool looking out toward the pier.

DSCN7278.jpg

The ship in front of the Carnival Triumph was an Amaraza ship. It was on it first sailing out of Miami. It was in 2 of our 4 ports.

DSCN7281.jpg

Did we have fun that day? You tell me.

120595-R1-00-00A_001.jpg

Thanks for starting this thread. I love to look at everyone's pictures and to share mine. After all, why take them if we can't share them?

OK, you made me cry! What a great pic and thank you for the story behind it. I hope you and you sister enjoy many more happy times - when's the next cruise? Kaboochi

Not sure when we will cruise again (HOPING for fall of 2009), but she continues to amaze me! A few weeks ago she reached her next goal of getting back on a horse! Still waiting for my niece to find her camera cord so she can upload the pictures. She has also started "working out" to get in shape so that when we do go she can ride a horse down a beach somewhere!

I was ask to post a couple more pictures. These were taken in December 2007 on Grand Turk. My friends and I had a wonderful time that day in the pool at Mville. These pictures were taken when we took a short walk across the pier to a rocky are of beach.

DSCN7224.jpg

DSCN7232.jpg

The following pictures were taken from the area around Margaritaville and the pool looking out toward the pier.

DSCN7278.jpg

The ship in front of the Carnival Triumph was an Amaraza ship. It was on it first sailing out of Miami. It was in 2 of our 4 ports.

DSCN7281.jpg

Did we have fun that day? You tell me.

120595-R1-00-00A_001.jpg

Thanks for starting this thread. I love to look at everyone's pictures and to share mine. After all, why take them if we can't share them?

OH MONA! Brings back memories :D We did have a great time, that and each and every cruise. Can't wait for Dec.!!!

JoAnn

St. Thomas USVI Carnival Elation

2006_11010062.jpg

that is one scary picture, great for halloween but not my choice for a cruise. Why is it your favortie? There must be a wonderful interesting story behind this and I'd like to hear all about it. I have learned that what you see is not alwasys the total stroy so I would like to hear about this pic. Thanks, Kaboochi

Hey Sandytoes - what is that Face to Face with the Falls - a CC rendezvous?? I live very close to the Falls.

anjoliza

Noticed the siggy!!! :D

F2F Nigara Falls -- ahh yes.

A bunch of Floataway Lounge posters ( on different threads) are getting together.

We have all become friends over there. Great bunch of people.

This past July they had one in Chicago, unfortunately I missed it, since it was held the same day as my DD's wedding. :( :p

I am so organizing a 2010 cruise, in case your interested.

Why don't you pop over to our floataway lounge and introduce yourself.

Love to have you.

Chris