sleep sofa question

stellatj

can anyone tell me if the single convertible sofa bed in comfortable

how does it compare to the regular twin beds. we have friends who want to plan a cruise and dont know which would be more comfy for their 14 yr old daughter.they have a choice of an upper or sofa. what would you pick?

can anyone tell me if the single convertible sofa bed in comfortable

how does it compare to the regular twin beds. we have friends who want to plan a cruise and dont know which would be more comfy for their 14 yr old daughter.they have a choice of an upper or sofa. what would you pick?

my 16 year old will only sleep on the sofa. on the last cruise sheand i shared a room and she asked that the sofa be made up into a bed. So......i had the twin beds pushed back together.

I was on a sofa bed on the Miracle. It wasn't bad at all! I don't think it's as comfortabe as the twin bed, but I definitely slept well. I actually enjoyed the sofa bed on the Miracle more than the upper I had on a RCCL ship (Navigator). But I don't know if the mattresses they use are the same.

The sofa is a safe choice though

And in the end, either way, you are on a cruise!!

Enjoy your trip!

Our girls have had both. First cruise they brought in a bed and placed it under the pull-out bunk, 2nd cruise, the sofa was the bottom bed and then we also had the pull-out bunk. Both were very comfortable for no longer than she was in it :D

Archived