Fan or not

bzplaying

I will be sailing aug 6th on the CB in room lido250. I Called Princes and told them of my concerns with the airconditioning. They told me there are no problems with the A/C. When I asked if I should bring a fan, they said it would be a good idea..... hummmmm do they know something they are not sharing?

I will be sailing aug 6th on the CB in room lido250. I Called Princes and told them of my concerns with the airconditioning. They told me there are no problems with the A/C. When I asked if I should bring a fan, they said it would be a good idea..... hummmmm do they know something they are not sharing?

Maybe the person you talked to likes the "white noise" of a fan for sleeping? :o

We were in A507. My husband was always warm, but I thought it was fine. I asked our room steward for a top sheet so that it would not be too warm with the night comforter they had on the bed.

Lew how true, but with the CB minus 1 engine I am hearing mixed messages about the AC, Hey I thought open balcony door how bad can it be but if the air is humid that would defeat the purpose. DH is usually cold for a big guy go figure. We live in north jersey and I like the air on at least 74 or lower at night with paddle fan going at low speed he is wearing long sleeve t shirts and PJ bottoms I have on a light garment or even shorts snd tank top and I throw covers off at times guess Im telling you my age TMI but I would hate to be stuck with a room of 75+ degrees for sleeping or even getting ready for the evening getting out of the shower and uncomfortable getting dressed that would be disastrous for women at least. I said enough I'm bringing a fan just to be safe.

Thanks everone.

Karen:o

CB aloha deck room 314 balcony AC working??????

Hey Karen ... I think we're close to being neighbors ... we are in Aloha 335 (but inside cabin). We are definitely bringing small fan. At home we all sleep with fan 24/7, so that's our norm. Didn't seem too many complaining of a/c in rooms. A couple that did just called and it was fixed by simple computer program change. See you soon!!!! Cathy

I guess some of us just creatures of habit. I know that if I'm going to be on a ship for 18 nights I'd sure like to be comfortable in my ripe age. If it was only 7 days I could probably wing it, but for almost 3 weeks I want a comfy bed and a cool breeze! :D

Congratulations everyone! We have graduated from requesting egg crate mattress toppers to everyone bringing fans... :rolleyes:

Lew

Hey Karen ... I think we're close to being neighbors ... we are in Aloha 335 (but inside cabin). We are definitely bringing small fan. At home we all sleep with fan 24/7, so that's our norm. Didn't seem too many complaining of a/c in rooms. A couple that did just called and it was fixed by simple computer program change. See you soon!!!! Cathy

Cathy hey neighbor yes then fan it is my DH is going to roll his eyes!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

I take a Brookstone portable fan that stands up on its own and has a few levels of settings. Sometimes I need air circulation if a room feels "stuffy".

I bought it in the airport before a trip to Peru and have used it several times since. It's very easy to pack. Takes four batteries, so you might want to have some rechargables. Costs $22, I have it in blue. Good for the beach also. Probably about 5-6" tall and 3-4" wide. It's sits right out the nightstand or desk and blows a good amount of air for the size!

572099_p.jpg

Archived