Cocoa Beach Shuttle

tango223

:confused: I've heard mixed reviews about this shuttle service. It is just my husband and I traveling and for a one night hotel stay we didn't want the hassle of renting a car etc. So we were going to take the Cocoa Beach shuttle to our hotel for $58. Seems reasonable and we were set until I read some bad reviews about them. Any help or other shuttle services would be appreciate. A private car is expensive for us eg. $90+ one way.

We have been using them for 3 years and they are all wonderful at that company. We have used them for a small party and also for a small bus and a large bus both private and non private. We have found they will accomodate you in any way they can. : ))))))

Our DD and SIL used them last month for transportation from the Mariner to Orlando airport. A person was waiting on them when they debarked and took them directly to the airport in plenty of time to catch and 11:00am flight. They were very pleased with the service.

Thank you both for the good news about them. Tanker4 did they use the shuttle or used them as a private service?

Due to their fairly early flight, they used them as a private service.

Tanker4. thank you for your response. I think the bad reviews were for the shuttle service...eg waiting for over an hour for the shuttle to fill up at the airport.

Psbcap. Thank you too. In your opinion the shuttle(not private) is OK too?

Tanker4. thank you for your response. I think the bad reviews were for the shuttle service...eg waiting for over an hour for the shuttle to fill up at the airport.

Psbcap. Thank you too. In your opinion the shuttle(not private) is OK too?

I waited for a fillup after flying all night and next time will rent a car but with gas prices today I understand. If they ran with just a few it would be $100 a person.

I waited for a fillup after flying all night and next time will rent a car but with gas prices today I understand. If they ran with just a few it would be $100 a person.

psbcap. you are right....wait a little (hopefully) for a fillup for a lower price vs. no wait for the private more expensive trip. Thanks again for your help.

Archived