Door Decorations?

Juligan

Newbie question: Why is it difficult to find your cabin? Aren't they clearly numbered? Is it because people forget their cabin numbers? :confused:

I'm sure some forget their cabin number - was it 9239 or 9259 - that sort of thing. All the doors look alike, so heading down a hallway, if yours is decorated, you can spot it easily. They also have the little 'mailbox' by the door - you could put some silk flowers in it to mark your cabin. Just leave room for your mail.

I have been on 27 cruises and had not seen it until we went on the Disney magic 2 years ago. We then decided to do it on our cruise to Hawaii on the Radiance We also call us the "roaming Gnomes" I did this all before we left for the cruise. I got a piece of Poster board and went to Michaels and got a lot of scrapbooking things related to Hawaii and cruises. I put it on our door. I had things like luau's, lei's and beaches, volcano's. For our cruise on the legend next month I am not going to do that but I am going to put Haloween decorations on the door. They don't like the tape but you can get the magnetic sticky tape at Hobby Lobby.

Lexi

As a TA with Platinum status, I usually get onboard before the group I'm bringing which allows me (and my cohorts) to decorate our groups' doors before they get aboard. The next cruise will be on the Inspiration for Halloween. We have the normal spider webs and stuff, but we're taking a group of cops so we have crime scene tape, grave yard stuff, CSI stuff... Can't wait!

dk

• 4 weeks later...

Thats it!!! I see one on that site I can use! PERFECT!!

Thank you for that site...goodness....I'm a Shindigz fan, love their site, but they seemed to have a lot of Halloween themed or for little kids....

• 3 weeks later...
As a TA with Platinum status, I usually get onboard before the group I'm bringing which allows me (and my cohorts) to decorate our groups' doors before they get aboard. The next cruise will be on the Inspiration for Halloween. We have the normal spider webs and stuff, but we're taking a group of cops so we have crime scene tape, grave yard stuff, CSI stuff... Can't wait!

dk

Will you be able to post those pics on here after your Halloween cruise? I'd love to see how you decorated the doors. :)

• 6 years later...
Oh, thanks... I'm a bit OCD. LOL.

Seriously though, ANYONE can do this. Use mine as a model. I am a former stamping artist and missed all the goodies I used to have in my crafting arsenal, but all I did was go to Michael's and bought cruise-related stickers, one pack of tropical looking cardstock (there were like 25 sheets or some big "value pack") 2 markers.

valancy1 -

Don't know if you'll see this, but is there anywhere to see your door signs? The images do not show any longer.