Dinner menu - Does Carnival have always-available selections?

jimbug

Being the picky eater that I am, I was perusing through some online scans of previous Carnival menus, and was having a hard time putting together a meal of things I like on some of the nights. Does Carnival have "always-available" selections like other lines? (i.e., burgers, garden salads, grilled chicken breast, etc.)

Yes, I know, I can go to the buffet or the supper club or order room service :-) ...but I was just curious about the dining room offerings.

Thanks!!

I've never had a waiter offer these things, even when somebody at our table was having trouble finding something on the menu.

Usually my waiter points out (generally only once) that they're on the menu daily. And those foods are on the bottom of your menu each day. You mentioned your kids. I have no idea how old they are...but I want to say there is a specific "children's menu".

Just ask!

The couple we traveled with had a few times where they did not care for one thing or another. When she said there was nothing she liked on the menu I said I thought you told me just ask they will most likely get it for you. She asked and they got it.

Usually my waiter points out (generally only once) that they're on the menu daily. And those foods are on the bottom of your menu each day. You mentioned your kids. I have no idea how old they are...but I want to say there is a specific "children's menu".

Thanx. My kids are teenagers so they've outgrown the children's menu, but we will definitely ask for those items on the nights when they can't find anything else--I think there were only 1 or 2 nights when they weren't sure what to get....

Archived