Who dresses as Funship Freddie?

taffy12

This is a rather random question, I know, but I was just wondering: who is it that dresses as Funship Freddie? Is it the photographers? Social staff? Is someone onboard for the sole purpose of serving as the mascot?

This is a rather random question, I know, but I was just wondering: who is it that dresses as Funship Freddie? Is it the photographers? Social staff? Is someone onboard for the sole purpose of serving as the mascot?

I don't know and I don't care. He gives me nightmares:eek:

you ever notice that you never see Superman around when Freddies out and about....

daytonadan

I'd like to know how Freddit gets dressed. He seems to have several outfits in his closet, so does he dress himself or does he have a butler who helps him dress.....

Usually when Freddie is around I am not there...for some reason I only seem to catch him at the past guest or captain's cocktail party!!!! I've only run into him on deck once in four cruises!!!!

What are you guys talking about?

Are you implying that Funship Freddie is not a real person?! :eek:

Never fear.. Of course Freddie's real! I hear he shares a 4 bedroom condo with Santa, the Easter Bunny and the Leprechaun from the Lucky Charms cereal :D

Last summer I cruised with my Grandkids, 3 & 5. We took them to the Captain's cocktail party. Told them we were going to meet the Captain. We got there a few minutes late and missed him. The kids were very upset, so my son grabbed Funship Freddy and told the kids he was the Captain. They were so excited. Every time they saw him they said there goes the Captain. We told them this summer he is still on board but is not longer the Captain. :p

Whichever passenger has had the most drinks of the day.;)

They just put the suit on them, and let them wander around.

Most of the time they don't even remember the next day.:eek:

You can usually tell who it was if you hear them telling their friends "I had this really weird dream last night".

Archived