Who dresses as Funship Freddie?

taffy12

I am hoping Funship Freddy is a guy - cause he/seemed VERY happy when my very cute dd16 was thrown into his/her lap for a picture last cruise:eek: Held her a bit too on his/her lap long for my taste - LOL! (from a protective mom!)

I'd like to know how Freddit gets dressed. He seems to have several outfits in his closet, so does he dress himself or does he have a butler who helps him dress.....

Usually when Freddie is around I am not there...for some reason I only seem to catch him at the past guest or captain's cocktail party!!!! I've only run into him on deck once in four cruises!!!!

Freddy clearly has an entourage!

I love Funship Freddy & we have a terrific photo of us smiling and waving with him as we boarded one of our Legend cruises. It sits atop my computer desk at home & always makes me smile. :D.

I agree! Funship Freddy give me a hug last year and wouldn't let go lol. I avoided every Freddy the rest of that trip

I am hoping Funship Freddy is a guy - cause he/seemed VERY happy when my very cute dd16 was thrown into his/her lap for a picture last cruise:eek: Held her a bit too on his/her lap long for my taste - LOL! (from a protective mom!)

:eek: :eek: Freddy the perv!:eek: :eek:

Archived