Navigator of the Seas guests miss ship catch up with tug while at sea

cruiserman64

LOL, I bet that's the last time they are late for departure. Wonder what they had to pay for that trip back to the ship. I wouldn't be able to climb a rope ladder like that. :eek:

That was an amazing first hand view! I saw a couple once on a speedboat racing back to our ship in St. Thomas but couldn't see exactly how they re-entered. What a humiliating experience it must have been -- though these ladies didn't look exactly panic stricken. :eek:

These 4 Irish woman went shopping and missed the ship's departure in Iraklion, Crete. The captain waited 2 hours for them and then left. All of a sudden a tug arrived with the 4 woman and transferred them to our ship.

I loved this. I am going to bring it to the attention of everyone on my board. They cant miss seeing this.

• 1 month later...
Didn't see them on the ship afterwards. They might have been keeping a low profile.

Thanks for sharing! We actually saw this same thing happen on our first Mexican Riviera cruise on RCCL. We were leaving out of Mazatlan and here came a tug with 4 intoxicated young guys and an older guy that looked like their grandfather!:eek: Poor old guy had to climb the rope ladder! OMG!! :eek: But is was fun to watch them ALL climb aboard! Made me think twice about missing the ship! We have come close a couple of times!:rolleyes:

Archived