Carnival Triumph Inside: Any Duds?

Leo Jay

I'm considering my first inside cabin, and it seems that one would be pretty much the same as the next, but I just wanted to double check whether anyone had any cautions about any of these Triumph cabins. I've been on Riviera Deck before in an OV, so I know there's foot traffic for embarkation/disembarkation at the ports, and that didn't seem to be a big deal from what I recall. Any other issues? Thanks.

catgorized as 'inside', but per past occupant, has a window:

the best 1 As on the ship.. but if wanting to share a bed together-- its not a good cabin. Cabin has two huge picture windows for a cheaper rate then an inside cabin.

if either of these two cabins are available--- jump quickly and make decisions later

Comparing a window to a port hole which can you see out of more? I want to see as much as I can, going solo first time and want to be able to see out. Thanks, kmbb

for you--- it really doesnt make a difference-- but the 6A with a window is a better view. If wanting a "real" view--- then a balcony is the way to go.

Archived