Taking Coke And Water On Board

I'm sure this topic has come up before, but I'm having trouble with the search. We are selling on RCCL and we're wanting to take a 12 pack of coke and H2O on board. Can we check it with our luggage or do we have to carry it on? I was hoping to write our name and cabin # on it and send it with the luggage. Your help is appreciated. Thanks!

You can just put a tag on the cases--they will deliver them to your cabin. you really don't need to bring water, tho--the water on the ship is perfectly fine to drink--your room attendant will supply you with ice twice daily!

You can just put a tag on the cases--they will deliver them to your cabin. you really don't need to bring water, tho--the water on the ship is perfectly fine to drink--your room attendant will supply you with ice twice daily!

The water onboard, though it's desalinated, still has a high salt content and for those who are sensitive to swelling, or high blood pressue, it's still better to drink as much bottled water as possible. You'll get the other water in coffee, tea, icecubes, etc.

You need to be careful of bottled water -- you could just be buying water from the local tap and it can mean a long night on the white throne. I find that only drinking hot drinks (boiled water!) off the ship and buying name brand water (Evian etc.) helps. It seems expensive but well worth it. By the way, the Doctor Officer in Zanzibar was only a tip of $5.00 and whatever she gave me did the trick. :o

Archived