All things Navigator of the Seas

Ok here is our experience with that same cruise from march of 08. We never felt comfortable in Ocho Rios, and won't go back. Grand Caymans was wonderful. We took a local bus $ 2.00 I think, out to the Ritz Carlton. Laid on their beach and enjoyed their little part of 7 mile beach. We could see the ship from where we were. We took a cab back. It was about $ 10.00 total back. We had lunch at Breezes and met a wonderful englishman at a jewelry store there near the port. We bought some alcohol and some legal cigars and headed back after a thoroughly wonderful visit!

The Ritz is gorgeous and their beach is breathtaking!

Evening,

Just this minute booked a 5 nighter for next May - got an aft balcony on deck 9 (E1) - good choice?

Jane

x

Hi Jane

How are you keeping? I know everyone raves about aft cabins, but it just seems to me that there is a hell of a lot of steel work between you and the 'view' as your balcony (though bigger than normal) doesn't extend to those big horizontal steel members. Glassed area at the top is the Windjammer and you are 2 decks below that.

Simon

63573347d3d44e845247586108b5bb97dfd142c2475c4441b90dca6d27bd0cdda859dd97.jpg

We sailed Navigator Christmas week of last year. It was a 4 day with 2 sea days and a stop in Cozumel. It's a beautiful ship, made even more beautiful by the Christmas decorations all over.

I've tried to link to my photo album- this was my first try so I'm sorry for the errors. There are pics of our hump balcony (E2) 7618 plus ship and food.

http://s527.photobucket.com/albums/cc353/vplsh/

Hi Jane

How are you keeping? I know everyone raves about aft cabins, but it just seems to me that there is a hell of a lot of steel work between you and the 'view' as your balcony (though bigger than normal) doesn't extend to those big horizontal steel members. Glassed area at the top is the Windjammer and you are 2 decks below that.

Simon

Hi Simon, we're following you on to the Navigator - you got anything else booked?

Jane

Hi Jane

Simon

Hi Simon, we're following you on to the Navigator - you got anything else booked?

Jane

Doing a b2b on the Explorer 11/12/09 - 3/1/10. Only 16 months to wait!

Simon

Archived