Mariner B2B... just home ! !

We are sailing on the Eastern so I will wait for them on photobucket or if you want to send them in email you have my permission, but would love the photo package leaflet, wash & fold laundry leaflet, towel folding and as you depart. My email is: deana0473@aol.com. Thanks so much in advance!

Hiya purescottish from another Scot (Larbert, near Falkirk). We're doing a B2B, leavingon the 16th from Edinburgh. When you get a chance, can I ask you some questions ?

- Did RCCL arrange your flights ? They've done ours and our flight to Orlando leaves Gatwick exactly one hour after the flight from Edinburgh to Gatwick touches down. If you went with RCCL, did you have the same thing !

- Are all of the shows, etc, repeated on the second week ?

- Which port did you like best ?

- Did they have a special laundry offer day at all ?

- If RCCL arranged your flights, where did you stay the night before the cruise ? Was it in Orlando or Port Canaveral ?

There are loads more things I could ask, but at this rate, I think it's going to take you about 3 months to deal with everybody's questions !

Thanks a million.......................Isabel:)

Hate to add to your email list, but.....;)

I would love to see the western compasses and the extra leaflets as well. By any chance, did you pick up any Adventure Ocean daily activity compasses for 9 year or 15 year olds?

Just thought I would ask for the world and see what I get.

Thanking you in advance. I hope you thoroughly enjoyed your B2B.

thanks, again.

Hate to add to your email list, but.....;)

I would love to see the western compasses and the extra leaflets as well. By any chance, did you pick up any Adventure Ocean daily activity compasses for 9 year or 15 year olds?

Just thought I would ask for the world and see what I get.

Thanking you in advance. I hope you thoroughly enjoyed your B2B.

thanks, again.

Forgot to give you my email address:eek: .

kellydrummond@comcast.net

thanks!!!

Hi everyone..... sorry I'm so slow in posting, I'm trying to get the laundry done and it's been raining, thunder, lightning the lot !. typical

anyway, if I missed anyone (I tried to email each and everyone of you)

the site for compasses is http://s330.photobucket.com/albums/l419/purescottish/

I don't think you need a password, but if you do it is.... alltheinfo

hope you all find what you want.... it took me hours to upload over 100 pages LOL

wendy

xx

Lioness

I think the ship returned at approx 6am... I was still asleep but was woken by the announcements

caledonia.another scot..HIYA

we had our flights with RCl

we had an hour to meet our connecting flight, and we done it in plenty time, we did do the online check in though, which I'm sure helped beat the queue, you don't see your cases again till you arrive in Orlando, so you only have the hand luggage to cart about, but I'm sure you'll be ok

My favourite port. personally I like coco cay for the beach... St Thomas is nice to wander, and looks lovely at night.. St Maarten is nice too but at the moment there's a lot of construction going on at the pier, as they a building a new pier for more ships !

special laundry. we had an offer once a week $20 for a bag which has to be picked up on the thursday, returned to you on the friday... it's only for t-shirts, socks, shorts, underwear, swiming costumes. no trousers. but I managed a total of 6 socks, 4 shorts and 15 t-shirts in the bag, pretty good going.... everything else, I washed myself and dried by putting it on hangers round the room, or on the balcony when I was sitting there, dried in no time...

please remember stuff fades in the sunlight right LOL

the night before the cruise... we stayed in Orlando, the Hampton Inn, near International Drive, it was nice and quiet, we only strayed as far as Walmart in a taxi $30 return, hotel arranged the taxi and we asked the guy to return for us 2 hours later, then we went to bed as we were shattered.

isabel... you can email me any questions you like or post here... I will try to answer as much as I know

my email is my username here at btinternet . com

ask away

wendy

xx

Hiya Wendy - thanks for the quick reply, especially when you've got so much washing to do !

Nice to hear you think the flight times will work out - it'll be great if they do - no hanging around for hours at Gatwick - and RCCL do have to get us to the ship on time (hopefully). There are loads of things I could ask you but I need to go and get a big ironing done right at this minute ! So if you don't mind, I'll email you and I'll be keeping an eye on all your posts. Just as a matter of interest, what did you do in Ocho Rios ? We have nothing planned for that yet and I don't know whether it's the kind of port where you can just get off the ship and have a wander. Any info will be gratefully received - what would we all do without these boards ?

All the best just now and thanks again........................................Isabel (originally from Kilsyth which is even nearer to Airdrie):D

Hi Wendy Was this your first cruise? I bet your already concidering another. Our first was the Mariner it was a beautiful ship and as soon as we came back we booked the Explorer, then the Empress then the Freedom and next the legend. We were hooked.

Give our love to Auld reekie

Mike & Janette

Thanks for all the thanks ! !, I hope the scanning is helpful to others

jamike, this wasn't our 1st cruise but our 4th

we done our very first on Freedom then 3 on Mariner, we've been home 3 days now (I think !, still jetlagged) and we are trying to book Freedom for next year. we usually do a week Orlando and a weeks cruising, this year we wanted to try something different with a B2B..... but I think next year we will cruise 1 week, I actually found the B2B a bit boring ! ! ! , due to the entertainment etc...

auld reekie sends her love back LOL

caledonia.....jamaica, my husband went diving in Ocho, and I didn't feel confident enough to get off with my 10 year old daughter, so we stayed on ship and had the pool to ourselves for nearly 4 hours....and went ice skating, it was wonderful !

isabel, email me anytime, I'm always around the web somewhere, no worries

wendy

xx

wendy

1282934731_MOUNTAIN2.jpg.4887e467a9a23af8beb3f02266ba2104.jpg

We have just returned from a B2B on Mariner

7 night western... 7 night eastern

though we have travelled for nearly 26 hours and are still getting into our own time zone, I will write a review as soon as I get back to normal

I have every copy of cruise compass for both weeks

St Thomas, St Maarten port shopping leaflets

photo package leaflet

wash & fold one day only laundry leaflet

explorations booklet for both weeks

tipping guidelines leaflet

3 next cruise leaflets

behind the name tags leaflet

towel folding leaflet

and

an as you depart compass

if anyone wants a copy of any of these, let me know and I'll scan them and email

wendy

xx

I would love the compass files as we go Aug 31 on the Mariner..

patrickhenry@juno.com

THANK YOU

Archived