When is a suite a suite?

Hi All, We are sailing in two weeks on AOS, and I am still trying to sort out just how many perks are included with a Junior Suite. Do I get priority embarkation and debarkation? I can't find out with RCI website. Thanks.

Yes, you get priority boarding--not debarkation. You get 2 C&A credits. Aside from a really nice room with tub and huge closet, that 's about it for the 'perks'!

This is the most cost effective way to have a lovely space to sail in, without the cost of the "true suite".

Enjoy your JS!

Thanks, that's what I thought. Not much, but a whole lot better than nothing.

It may not sound like much but having stayed in a balcony cabin and a Jr. Suite I can promise you that the extra room you have to walk around in and the nice "deep" bathtub is worth the extra money.

Yes, you get priority boarding--not debarkation.

JS do not get priority boarding in every port - it varies. In Seattle they were very specific that JS did NOT get priority boarding and had to go to the regular lines.

We were in an OS in 2005 on the Mariner. Got priority boarding, however the regular line was actually shorter so we went there instead. The room is really great, it's nice to be able to walk around in it and the bathroom is so much better than the regular bathrooms.

You get access to the concierge lounge, but we didn't use it much. They brought us little snacks and things during the day. There's robes and slippers for your use (but you can't keep the robes). Stationary in the room with your name on it also.

Pretty much the biggest perk is the room itself.

Archived