Majesty of the Seas - Nassau

Hi everyone - There is 10 of us (family members ) sailing on the 4 day cruise on the Majesty of Seas on August 11, 2008.

I read all the time that people go to the Atlantis and use the facilities and everything. How can we do that. Since my daughters and grandkids are coming with us I would love to take them to the Atlantis for the whole day

and hang out at the Atlantis. Do the lazy river, slides, beach, etc.

So if someone can tell me how I go about this? Last time I was there they woundn't let us walk around and look.

Been to Nassau like 20 times so I don't need to see anything we just want

to hang out at the Atlantis. Do we just take a cab to Altantis and just pay a price to your the property for the day, if so how much is it.

Thank you everyone if you can help me.

Thanks in advance.

Dave

You book a room through atlantis for the day. It would be economical for you to do that with the size of your group. There is a great thread on the Bahamas board here about what hotels you can book on the island for passes to Atlantis if the Atlantis resort is steep. I think it is the Comfort Inn Paradise Island.

Personally I know someone who did this and said it was well worth it to have the room in Atlantis because they brought their dinner attire there and played all day, took showers in the room and then went to the boat and were ready for dinner.

We had heard a good piece of advice and heeded it at Nassau. When you go through the little Customs/Marketplace building, go on out and pass the first line of taxis. We walked all the way out to the street. Taxis were all over the place. Just waiting their turn in line I guess. We stood around and just watched and listened. I finally picked out one who I thought we could have good chemistry with. Walked up and asked if he could take us over to Atlantis. Not only did he put us right in, but the ride was about 1/2 price of what the front row taxis are charging as a flat fee when you walk out of the little building there. He was a great guy. We were there in minutes.

A whole group could grab one or two of those and get across for not much.

Archived