Got this reponse from RCI regarding missing cruise credits

[quote name='mpbmark']It has taken quite an effort, but I finally got RCCL C&A to credit me with the 2 missing cruises.

Diamond at last and looking forward to the next cruise with great anticipation.[/quote]

Congrats on finally making a breakthrough!!

I also had the phone problem. Most credits were under home phone number. Last cruise I gave my cell phone becuse it was a surprise for DH's 50th birthday. The credit didn't show up so I called. They told me that another folder had been created. They did finally get it merged:rolleyes:

[quote name='mpbmark']wrp96???

Thanks for the congrats. It was an effort but I'm sure it will be worth it.

What does wrp96 mean? Or is it a secret?[/quote]

wrp is my initials, and 96 is the year I graduated high school. It was my first email address so when I needed a logon name I just used that one, and haven't ever changed it. Now I'm known for it so don't think I would if I could.

[quote name='wrp96']wrp is my initials, [B]and 96 is the year [/B]I graduated high school. It was my first email address so when I needed a logon name I just used that one, and haven't ever changed it. Now I'm known for it so don't think I would if I could.[/quote]
OMG...........you graduated the same year our son did!! I'm old enough to be your mother!!

OMG...........now I do feel old!:(:eek:

[quote name='cruisenfever']OMG...........you graduated the same year our son did!! I'm old enough to be your mother!!

OMG...........now I do feel old!:(:eek:[/quote]

You must have been extremely young when you had your son.:D

I posted this on the D/D+ thread, but thought I would share some of the info here with you.

I just called the D+ desk regarding the C&A screwed up website..............here is what I was told.

The reason that we are not getting emails is because we have one email address only........and since we are both signed up for C&A with the same email address..............it won't send anything. We need to have two separate email addresses when signing up on the website!:confused:

This also affects everything on the C&A site............being able to see the coupons..........cruise history...........cruise credits.:confused:

I then asked about why I could not add my booking number for our cruise next September 2009. We are doing a b2b............and I am usually able to add the first booking number but not the second. Have been able to do this since we started doing b2b's. She told me that, after checking with her supervisor............when doing a b2b, you can not enter either number.:eek: I again told her I have been doing it for years.............she told me I must have booked them independently!:rolleyes: I told her that we always book with the b2b desk.

Maybe someone with some computer background will understand what she was telling me...............but she is going to merge everything..........send a note to their IT department.......now I know it will never get fixed...........and if that doesn't work...............I'm supposed to call them back.

[quote name='cruisenfever']I hope you didn't mean 1896!!!! ROFL LOL[/quote]

No, but in my family it is actually possible. The women tend to live to be in their 100s. My mom says she will be a burden to me in my old age. Depending on whether we are getting along at the moment, that's either a threat or a promise.:p

[quote name='wrp96']No, but in my family it is actually possible. The women tend to live to be in their 100s. My mom says she will be a burden to me in my old age. Depending on whether we are getting along at the moment, that's either a threat or a promise.:p[/quote]
Oh what fun...........being a parent to your parent. Been there and done that!

My credits were off for my most recent cruise, so I did the email request on line to have it fixed.

Instead of the "system is being worked out" message, I got a nasty gram telling me "shame on your for not using your C&A numbers on your last booking". I know I put them in, so who knows what happened.

I guess I'm a bad cruiser. ;)

CM

Well, it's official.

Just received an email from C&A stating, " . . . You are currently enrolled as a Diamond member with ten cruise credits." Woo Hoo!!

The web page is stiil wrong, but I don't care anymore. The email travels with me from now on.

[quote name='cruisenfever']

The reason that we are not getting emails is because we have one email address only........and since we are both signed up for C&A with the same email address..............it won't send anything. We need to have two separate email addresses when signing up on the website!:confused:
[/QUOTE]

My husband and I use the same email address at RCCL and I receive all of their emails - including the one today.

Back to square one :confused:

###

[quote name='PhoenixCruiser']My husband and I use the same email address at RCCL and I receive all of their emails - including the one today.

Back to square one :confused:

###[/quote]
Do you both have a My Cruises Account or is the Account in just one name?

That's where our problem is............so they tell me.:eek::rolleyes: I was originally the one signed in on the C&A site. I could access the certificates and my husband got his in the mail. Never had a problem........but still didn't receive emails. When I found that My Cruises was all messed up in my name.............I made an account up in my husbands name and C&A number.

Now they tell me I have really screwed things up and everything must be merged together.

Archived