Bookings

Ruste

Hi

Please can someone email me the websites or contact details for good Australian T/A's. Rumour has it you get better prices.

ruth@sgreen.co.nz

Thanks

Ruth

According to the CC rules we're not allowed to discuss or post web addresses of TA's. I don't even think we're allowed to ask for them, but not sure about that. Also, your email address isn't working!

If you google cruise travel agents in Australia, you'll get a wide selection to look through. There are quite a few of them, and they all have good deals at different times. When you decide on your cruise, get quotes from all of them, and go with the best deal! That's what I did :)

Rumour has it you get better prices.

It depends on which cruise you want. We have have always booked via our NZ agent, (after researching on the net), and some times the prices here have been better. If not better, they are usually met.

You really do have to check around everyone as some agents seem to get better deals than others.

On one cruise we had friends join and book after us and they got a better price from the same agent as he had been able to get onto a better deal at the time they enquired.

Archived