NCL Star pictures???

tlovesdis

Can anyone share their pics of the Star with me? This is my first cruise and the NCL website doesn't offer much. I would love to see the balcony mini suites (we are in an AF on deck 11), the restraunts, pool, actually anything you've got!

Thanks so much!!

Tina in Antioch, CA

Norwegian Star 10/18/08

Proud WW member - Down 59.2 pounds!

Hi Neighbor,

We did the Star a couple of years ago. Beautiful ship. We are going to be on the Sun a couple of weeks after you out of SF.

We had the mini-suite on the 11Th floor too. Here are couple of pictures.

AlaskaTrip2006446.jpg?t=1217450587

AlaskaTrip2006445.jpg?t=1217450637

One of the Bars

AlaskaTrip2006067.jpg?t=1217450694

Soho pay Restaurant. Best Lobster that I have ever had. Picked live out of the tank.

AlaskaTrip2006340.jpg?t=1217450822

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...
Thank you CarolynB...

I went on the link and saw the room that I booked for this November 27th, 2011 on the Star. I think it will be worth the money.

Thanks again..Lori

I did change my booking to November 13th

we did the Star Feb 2011 to Mexican Riviera, we were in one of the new suites on deck 12-room 12512 with all perks and a balcony. It was Super!!! It was our first suite and we enjoyed all the the perks, Cagney's for breakfast and lunch! yummy!

http://s1182.photobucket.com/albums/x459/springwater21/

Hope you enjoy my photos. Dona

I looked at CTCruisers photos, they are from 2006, lots have changed since then for the Star. There is no longer a forward observation lounge. Shops have moved around inside, the photo gallery and even the Blue Lagoon cafe. The Spinnaker lounge is now on deck 7 aft and has no windows..it is more of a nightclub venue. The Mex. Riviera was a great cruise and we really enjoyed it. Too bad hardly any ships will be doing it next year..

Dona

we did the Star Feb 2011 to Mexican Riviera, we were in one of the new suites on deck 12-room 12512 with all perks and a balcony. It was Super!!! It was our first suite and we enjoyed all the the perks, Cagney's for breakfast and lunch! yummy!

http://s1182.photobucket.com/albums/x459/springwater21/

Hope you enjoy my photos. Dona

thanks for sharing. We will be in suite 12512 next February. Have sailed on the Star many times but not since the makeover...Might have some questions for you a little later.

Thanks,

Ray

Archived