Island Wings exceeds all expectations

silverjoe

I recently had the opportunity to take a flightseeing trip with Michele of Island Wings, and I have to tell you that her operation is first rate. We took the Misty Fjords trip, and the views were awesome, and the ability to get out and walk around on a deck in the middle of an isolated lake was the icing on the cake. The pickup from the visitors center by Shona couldn't have been easier, and the pictures that Michele took of my wife and I will always be part of our cherished memory of our fabulous Alaska trip.

Joe and Renee:D

I have highly recommended Island Wings for about 10 years. Over and over, they deliver a top notch tour, of consistant excellence.

They are one of my favorite Alaska vendor's who are well worth the effort to book and go independent.

Glad you had a great time!

I have highly recommended Island Wings for about 10 years. Over and over, they deliver a top notch tour, of consistant excellence.

They are one of my favorite Alaska vendor's who are well worth the effort to book and go independent.

Glad you had a great time!

How long does Michelle take to reply to email enquiries from her website? I sent a request yesterday - is it too soon to expect a reply?

Colin

Hi Colin:

When I was booking my flight, it was in the winter, when they are not in the office everyday. I just called them on the toll-free number, and Shona called back. If email takes a few days, just call. They are worth it.

Joe

Archived