Cigars???

tlovesdis

Just wanted to add that I think he can buy cubans, but he has to smoke before getting back to homeport, can't bring them in.

Be sure to check your baggage before you set them out for the night. My husband has a "habit" of packing them very safely in MY LUGGAGE!!!! I always check to make sure but he always manages to get them in there very hidden! I always get mad at him when we get home and he gets them out of his hiding place and he always comes back with ..... well, my salary is triple yours so we cant afford for me to get locked up!!:eek: But of course, he doesnt bring back 30 or 40, he only brings like 2.

My hubby has a question so I am asking for him!

Can he buy cigars while in Mexico and bring them onto the ship?

You didn't specify what kind of cigar...........

If he wants Cubans, then you'll be hard pressed to find the real thing. Counterfeits in Mexico are rampant. And, you have the problem that they would be illegal for Americans...........

If he wants Dominicans, Hondurans, Mexican, etc., then there is no problem with bringing those back legally.

You didn't specify what kind of cigar...........

If he wants Cubans, then you'll be hard pressed to find the real thing. Counterfeits in Mexico are rampant. And, you have the problem that they would be illegal for Americans...........

If he wants Dominicans, Hondurans, Mexican, etc., then there is no problem with bringing those back legally.

Thanks for the info! He never specified to me!

It's still breaking the law. If the laws are not valid anymore, then we need the change them. That would involve contacting your congressmen and expressing your opinion.

So is , jay walking , spiting on the side walk , not buying a tag for your dog, double parking , puting non-US mail in a mailbox , the list goes on and on . I feel now that castro is a carrot we can loosen up alittle.

I guess I will have to work on my moral fiber.

Its a cigar , please ..

So is , jay walking , spiting on the side walk , not buying a tag for your dog, double parking , puting non-US mail in a mailbox , the list goes on and on . I feel now that castro is a carrot we can loosen up alittle.

I guess I will have to work on my moral fiber.

Its a cigar , please ..

I guess it must be nice to pick and choose which laws you consider fit and only follow those laws. I do not have that luxury in my moral upbringing.

I have seen people that have said the same types of comments about insurance fraud, robbery and other crimes as well, that many would consider it okay to do. Almost every criminal out there "justifies" it in their own mind, at least until they get caught.

Down off my soapbox now.

I think it's funny that someone incriminates themselves on an online post and then leaves their full signature giving their name and the city they live in. That's freakin' Hysterical!

Wow mpk218,

i guess if u jay walk u should be throw in jail or worse.

I was just thinkin that i totaly agree with u, life is short and people need to lighten up:p .

Jay walking and spitting on the side walk may be against the law but it is a lot different then doing something that affects other people (robbey, vandolisim, insurance fraud murder ect.)

minimom:)

I think it's funny that someone incriminates themselves on an online post and then leaves their full signature giving their name and the city they live in. That's freakin' Hysterical!

Oh are you going to call the feds on her? Think there are more important issues than someone bringing in two cuban cigars don't you?

Maybe some should just get a life.

Was this intended for me?

If so, I am NOT the ONE who is bringing the 1 or 2 back and DID I EVEN SAY THAT THEY WERE CUBANS?!?!?! SO, I guess the laugh is on you! In addition, dont sit there and say that I am a criminal ... you dont even know me.

Was this intended for me?

If so, I am NOT the ONE who is bringing the 1 or 2 back and who knows if they are real or not. I have told my husband over and over that I feel that it is wrong. So, dont sit there and say that I am a criminal ... you dont even know me.

You are not a criminal. It's just that some have nothing better to do. Just be glad you have a life.

You are not a criminal. It's just that some have nothing better to do. Just be glad you have a life.

I am amazed how judgemental people are! I should have worded my first post totally differently. I am very naive about cigars since I am not even a smoker and my husband hides them from me in the luggage just to tease me. I dont know what kind they are! Oh well, I am glad that I can entertain someone!

Archived