Has anyone got a nice photo of Ventura?

StLucia

I hope one of you can help? I like to have a photo of the next ship we're sailing on as my desktop. The one I've got is lovely but too low resolution. Have any of you got a photo you wouldn't mind sharing, preferably the port side so I can see our balcony?

I hope one of you can help? I like to have a photo of the next ship we're sailing on as my desktop. The one I've got is lovely but too low resolution. Have any of you got a photo you wouldn't mind sharing, preferably the port side so I can see our balcony?

Here is the picture I have on my desktop. If the resolution is too low, let me have your email address and I'll email it to you.

Gail

2717217395_921fc8a489.jpg?v=0

Thank you Gail, lovely photo similar to the one I've got at the moment which is too lower res. If you have a link to the photo or can up load it to this thread that would be great. Thanks for the offer to mail but I don't like to post my email address on a public site, I know it has caused problems for others who have. Its a pity cc does not have a private messaging system like tripadviser has.

Thanks BrianI, your right really dramatic, I was thinking more blue skies and sunshine! I've been worrying that our TA might be rough and this pic would stir those thoughts up even more!

Agree about being cautious about adding your email address, i did this a few weeks ago and am now gettin 20+ spam emails every day:(

I have won money, invest in this or that, transfer funds from Africa , buy ****** etc....

Thank you all for you lovely photos. Loved Gails album and hopefully she will send me a high res copy.

Libralass, thanks for your review and pics of Independance. We are taking my mum on her in 3 weeks for her first cruise and showing them to her was a joy.

Thank you all for you lovely photos. Loved Gails album and hopefully she will send me a high res copy ]

StLucia can you contact me at my email address below, it is an old email address so will not be problem for me. I can then send you a high res. copy.

Gail

Thank you all for you lovely photos. Loved Gails album and hopefully she will send me a high res copy ]

StLucia can you contact me at my email address below, it is an old email address so will not be problem for me. I can then send you a high res. copy.

Gail

Thanks Gail. I sent the email just before I did my previous post, hopefully you will receive it?

Thanks Gail. I sent the email just before I did my previous post, hopefully you will receive it?

StLucia have not received anything yet, did you remember to put the p in after Gail in the email address. Can you try it again, we will get there in the end.

Gail

Andrew - the photo of the Ventura showing the full view would appear to have something like a glass covering over the top aft 2 decks. As we are on Deck A in an aft cabin, can you advise what this is and if it will block out the sun? Many thanks F

the photo of the Ventura showing the full view would appear to have something like a glass covering over the top aft 2 decks. As we are on Deck A in an aft cabin, can you advise what this is and if it will block out the sun? Many thanks F

The 'full height' glass is actually on the Sun & Lido decks, and it's the outside walls of the kid's clubs (Sun) and Waterside buffet/restaurant (Lido) - o this is above the accomodation decks. These start on the next deck down (Riviera), then A, B, C, and D which are all decks with mainly balcony cabins; then E deck has a short run of balconies which you can see aft of the lifeboats, but otherwise has (obstructed) ocean-view cabins.

So your A deck cabin is a couple of decks below the full-height glass thingies.

Archived