Possibe CC Group Cruise 4/18/2010 **ATTENTION** All you Southern Carribean Fans!!!

kelz66

You know I have been wanting to do this one so count us in.:D

I was waiting for you to show up...LOL

:cool:

Oh he's gonna kick himself when he reads that! LOL!!!!

hehehehehehehe

Follow me here.... speaking of snickerdoodles, has anyone seen cookie girl?

ummmmmmmmm.....I may have. :rolleyes:

OMG...Paulie & the rest of the Gang...you will absolutely LOVE this itinerary....With the exception of St. Kitts, this is the exact itinerary that Kyle & I did Oct. 07....It is fabulous! (We have only done Southern & that's why we have an Eastern & Western coming up...)

Anyone thinking about the cruise....Quit thinking and Just book it:D

OMG...Paulie & the rest of the Gang...you will absolutely LOVE this itinerary....With the exception of St. Kitts, this is the exact itinerary that Kyle & I did Oct. 07....It is fabulous! (We have only done Southern & that's why we have an Eastern & Western coming up...)

Anyone thinking about the cruise....Quit thinking and Just book it:D

Well if we get enough interest I will inquire about getting an official group cruise together.

:cool:

Well if we get enough interest I will inquire about getting an official group cruise together. :cool:

I'll rephrase this, Anyone thinking about this cruise...Quit thinking & book it if Paulie gets a group going:D ;)

How do you really feel about it?

LOL

:p

ROFLMAO...Hi Paulie....I'm being quite serious:) This is a fabulous itinerary! I'd say our cruise in Oct 07 was the best cruise we have taken..(was only our 2nd cruise but....) I love stopping at ports and this sure has em'!

I would consider bringing my kids on this one if the price is right and the timing for school break is on....(and if I have some $$ for it~ family of 5)

Holy Crap, yet another decision. I love this itin. Have already booked the dream, but checked the prices on this cruise on the site, not to bad. And the evil airline spirit does fly outta here to San Juan. I would definatly be interested,just have to see how this shapes up.

We are planning 4/25/10 leaving San Juan. Victory was my first Cruise Loved It:)

Well that date is possible for this...we are just gaging interest right now to see if we should pursue group prising. At that point a date will be decided on.

OK...Now I'm confused......;)

and that is news?

LOL

:D Count me in, party of two! Do we know about when pricing might be available for the time we are looking at?

This itinerary is and always has been my DREAM itinerary!

cool...I'm gonna give it a couple weeks, get a head count.

:D

Haven't been to a few of those islands.....Looking kinda cool......That is the plus...Different ports and I like SJ....

Exactly. Love new places. and it will be great to spend a day in SJ instead of the evening hours activities.

PB - I really like the itinerary and I'm not gonna read through all the posts.

Is this date firm?:o

No sir...we are taking suggestions for other dates. If we get enough interest, we will choose a date as a group and I will move forward with pursuing this as a CC group cruise.

:D

Archived