Flight Time Changed AGAIN!!

DisneyScrapper

Since Jan. this will be the 3rd time that Continental has changed our fight time from Ft. Laud. to Houston to Seattle. The only thing that has me worried is I only have a 55 min window from arriving in Houston and leaving for Seattle:eek: . Just got off the phone with Continental about my concern and they told me that my 6:25am is the earliest flight out of Ft. Laud and has a good reputation of being on time. Keeping fingers crossed. Now I ask myself how many more times will it change in the next 5+ wks before we leave..................:rolleyes:

Has anyone else been having this problems with there airlines of late?

Flight schedule changes are not a "problem"; they are a fact of life, and have been for YEARS. As computer modeling improves, airlines develop analysis systems to fine-tune and revise their schedules to maximize the utility of their entire flight operation. DO NOT buy a ticket and assume your flight times are cast in stone. That is, unless you buy the ticket in the week before your flight. But then, you'll be paying full "Y" for coach, if seats are even available. Buy far in advance and you'll have to accept that things may change. That's the trade-off. You may not like it, but you have the choice to buy more expensive tickets nearer to flight time. Or not to travel at all.

As for your connect at IAH. Yes, it is a sprawling complex, with CO operations in the B, C and E concourses. However, there are many moving walkways, as well as golf-carts that can help move you to your gate. I'd feel fine about 55 minutes at IAH.

Archived