Ryndam On Webcast Today!

jazzsea

I actually thought the view they showed of the Crow's Nest looked more like the Vista Class ships but then that is all I have to compare to:o I actually liked the way it looked. The other thing is I am jealous of the Adult Free Zone. I think they need a few hours for the Adults to be able to play there with out kids:D

Thanks to those who told us of webcast, those who helped me figure out how to actually view the webcast, and those who emailed me privately as well.

Made the countdown even grander. As I try to survive as a teenage mom on the emotional daily rollercoaster of surviving my teens, it was great to see the kids get really excited about the new Oasis teen area and at the same time see us all huddled around the laptop like listening to 1950's radio!

I still can't get the web cast to run but from all your posts it sounds terrific,

we sail on Dec 11.

azvickie had you signed up to view the webcast prior? It is possible if you had not you cannot access. If you did here is the page to view it, just click the grey box register/launch webcast http://www.wintermediainc.com/hollandamerica/index.htm

I have watched at home and work with no problem.

Hey, I registered to see it last week and bookmarked the sight. The presentation is now archived so any time I want hear a pleasant British accent, I can go lister to Gary Walker give his tour of the newly enhanced Ryndam.

HIMSELF

I watched last night. I couldn't quite figure out what role the Rotterdam was playing, except to host the NY media, am I right?

It was definitely "HAL" in presentation mode, I enjoyed it. I learned some first time facts about SOE like the Exploration Cafe, furthering of the enrichment series (previously called flagship forum) to cruises of 10 days or longer,

and did you get the answer to the fare increases? Boy that was tongue in cheek by the artful dodger, wasn't it? The question was a no-brainer anyway, what kind of answer did he expect?

The Ryndam from what I could see, really looks different. I'm assuming that those in the know are right, very "Vista-looking".

Good show, HAL, Thanks!

GN

From what I could see if the new fixtures, it did look as though there is a Vista-Class flair. I do think that the modernization is what the Ryndam needed, though ... just a bit of the new millennium to a timeless classic, that's all.

The Rotterdam was the venue for hosting media, VIPs, etc. indeed while she was in New York.

I liked what they did to the Rotterdam. I think the Statendam will be done by next fall. I hope so anyway.

:confused: Rotterdam - it was the Ryndam that all the work was done on. Nothing's been done to the Rotterdam yet. ]

Archived