Help! I Need Comfy Flip Flops

I just checkec the sierratradingpost site and those Teva's are marked down to $9.71! Looks like a deal to me!:)

I don't see where they are marked down to $9.71. It is still showing $12.95 for me. Am I missing something?

Thanks,

Marie

that is so strange, I don't think I've completely lost my marbles but maybe....last night I saw them for 9.71 and I oput 2 pairs in shopping cart, I saw shipping was 5.95 and I did'nt order because it was late and I thought oh well, I never tried these on, read some feedback,etc. I guess I missed out! but 12.95 is not bad...they are more on other sites I checked on.

In my world .. comfy flip flops are an oxymoron .. I cannot stand the thong thing between the toes.

Thank YOU! I feel the same way. I can probably recommend a very comfortable, dressy looking, open toe, open back sandal but don't put a flip flop on my feet. Please :eek: don't.

reefs, reefs and more reefs. I can wear them all day and my feet are very happy.:D

You can probably still buy some on Zappos.

Good Luck!

Reefs and Merrell's!!!! If I could wear them all day everyday, I would! I even wore my first pair of Merrell's until they (literally) fell apart. Neither brand has ever left a blister on my feet, and my feet are sorta flat, but I get plenty of support with both brands.

Foot Smart sent me an e-mail today showing some new color combinations for their Fit Flops. I fell in love with the kind of bronze and chocolate pair. So that does mean at least Foot Smart still has plenty of flip flops available. Here in South Florida, sandals are sold in stores here all year long. Indeed, last winter I did wear sandals and flip flops all year long, except for one unusually chilly week.

Back to Flip Flops. Foot Smart has customer reviews posted. Every one I read praised the comfort and several people said they liked Fit Flops so much, they had bought more than one pair.

I have never worn them, but I really do like the bronze ones Foot Smart is selling now.

OMG I love those things...I have 2 pair of the Crocs Athens and about a dozen other pairs of other sandals...I have worn nothing all summer but the Crocs since I bought them they are so comfortable.

I have plantar fasciitis in both feet and I literally walked 5 miles at the zoo in my Crocs Athens flip flops, with no pain whatsoever. I wore them on all my excursions on my last cruise, they are wonderful.

MAC

Those are not the crocs we are talking about.;)

these are!:)

141.jpg

Heck, I knew that.:) I have a pair of the thongs in my closet. I just thought the Crocs article was interesting. I think I'll drag the Athens out tomorrow. For some reason I forget I have them. Sheesh.

I need new flip flops and wanted to buy a pair this summer for my upcoming cruise, but of course any good ones are gone now. I bought a pair and OMG they kill my feet. I can never find a pair that I can wear for more than half a day. Can you all recommend some comfy flip flops that I can wear for the WHOLE day? I would really appreciate it and so would my BF so he doesn't have to hear me complaining about how much my feet hurt :D TY

"Aerosoles" they are the BEST!!! Can't go wrong!!! Very comfortable and they last and last...

:D

secretv2 :p

Heck, I knew that.:) I have a pair of the thongs in my closet. I just thought the Crocs article was interesting. I think I'll drag the Athens out tomorrow. For some reason I forget I have them. Sheesh.

No problem, I guess I get a little short when it come to crocs bashing. I do agree that the clogs are unattractive, but heck on some sites like the "I hate crocs.com) website people really get passionate to the point of obsession!:eek:

MAC

My daughter had bought a pair of Reef flip flops and when I put my foot in, I just had to have a pair - was like walking on air. They are the comfiest ever! They come in various colours, mostly pink, tan and brown and a variety of styles. They are the best - my feet just love them.

h-o c! :)

No problem, I guess I get a little short when it come to crocs bashing. I do agree that the clogs are unattractive, but heck on some sites like the "I hate crocs.com) website people really get passionate to the point of obsession!:eek:

MAC

Not me! I get passionate about ice cream, a good Sacher torte, etc. Crocs, flip flops, nah! I have lousy feet, especially the left one, so that anything that doesn't hurt is my current favorite! :)

Not me! I get passionate about ice cream, a good Sacher torte, etc. Crocs, flip flops, nah! I have lousy feet, especially the left one, so that anything that doesn't hurt is my current favorite! :)

Amen!!! Especiallly the ice cream! I also have lousy feet and agree - I love anything that doesn't hurt my feet. That's why I've been wearing Teva Mush flip flops all summer. I'm almost obsessed with them, have to have all the colors/patterns. If you can tolerate having something between your toes they are great.

that is so strange, I don't think I've completely lost my marbles but maybe....last night I saw them for 9.71 and I oput 2 pairs in shopping cart, I saw shipping was 5.95 and I did'nt order because it was late and I thought oh well, I never tried these on, read some feedback,etc. I guess I missed out! but 12.95 is not bad...they are more on other sites I checked on.

I received my flip flops today and unfortunately they are too small. I can see where they would be very comfortable. I am returning them, but am going to hold out and hope the price comes down a bit since I am getting hosed on the shipping! That is my only complaint with ordering clothes/shoes on-line is having to pay the shipping both ways.

Marie

Oh we could be good friends, as you can tell by my screen name. Dessert is my favorite part of a meal!

MAC

Archived