Acrobat Performance in Shanghai

MalibuCA

Has anyone seen the Acrobat Performance in Shanghai? It is offered as an evening shore excursion on our Crystal cruise. Please tell me about the show. I know that the Chinese acrobats are famous, but is it anything different from Cirque du Soleil? We have seen so many Cirque du Soleil performances and similar acrobatic acts that we were thinking of skipping this unless it is extremely unique and different from anything we've ever seen. We have a private guide schedule during the day, and we didn't want to have to cut short our sightseeing in order to make this excursion unless it is a "must see." Can anyone shed some light on the acrobats, please?

Thanks,

Shelley:)

Has anyone seen the Acrobat Performance in Shanghai? It is offered as an evening shore excursion on our Crystal cruise. Please tell me about the show. I know that the Chinese acrobats are famous, but is it anything different from Cirque du Soleil? We have seen so many Cirque du Soleil performances and similar acrobatic acts that we were thinking of skipping this unless it is extremely unique and different from anything we've ever seen. We have a private guide schedule during the day, and we didn't want to have to cut short our sightseeing in order to make this excursion unless it is a "must see." Can anyone shed some light on the acrobats, please?

Thanks,

Shelley:)

A must see, nothing like Cirque.

Al :D

The Theater we went to in Shanghai had the option of choosing dinner with the performance. We preferred to eat at the open air street shopping area, so we chose without dinner. The performance was very different to Circ. But just like no matter how many times one has eaten Peking Duck in USA, eating Peking Duck in Beijing is different!

Archived