Cruise Bus From Bayone, New Jersey--beware!!!

Parrot Mom

It seems that after paying for transportation from Port Liberty to Boston in March they no longer go to that port for any pick up..although they have an ad on the internet.. When I called to confirm my pick up for 9/23 they had no idea what I was talking about.. It took them several minutes to find my reservation made in March and without an apology said they no longer go there..I asked.. when were they going to tell me........I had paid them $150.00.. now hopefully I will be getting a check back... or else!!!!

That's too bad. What are you going to do?

The reason we had decided to take the bus was that from Newark Airport...one way airfare was over $300.00 EACH to Boston.. The only answer is to rent a small SUV at the airport (we will be on a cruise for over two weeks without a washing machine available) to drive home one way from Newark to our home outside of Boston. Fortunately there is a Hertz drop off just up the street at a Local hotel.. There was also the matter of getting to the airport...a taxi after picking up your luggage is well over $50.00..the cruise line is also charging over $50.00 for the two of us and an airport van is a bit less expensive..We were going to opt for the cruise line bus...UNTIL a dear friend who we havent seen and had intended to meet has offered to take us to the airport..Renting the car seems the optimal way to get home...

Archived