Average Age of NCL Guests

Bocadude85

Watched a program on tv and they stated that cruising is geared more towards the older crowd.. which I do not think to be the case so I stated this thread to see just how old everyone on this board is. I will go first me and my DDP are both 22.

36 and 31. From past cruises we've been on, I would say NCL had the lowest average age, RCCL the highest, and Carnival in between. But in general, 40s sounds about right for all three.

Watched a program on tv and they stated that cruising is geared more towards the older crowd.. which I do not think to be the case so I stated this thread to see just how old everyone on this board is. I will go first me and my DDP are both 22.

Older crowd, what does that mean? I'm 48 for eight more days and rarely act my age, my DH is older than dirt at 60, and vows to never grow up! Veterans of 5 NCL trips, we've seen a lot of happy cruisers from kids like you all the way through to one foot on the banana peel. What you saw on TV may have been more about some of the elite cruise lines where people are close to, or retired and have earned plenty of discretionary income. NCL is IMHO, affordable and fun for almost everyone.

50, 48, 21 & 19

I realize you are just getting ages here, but to add a little bit more. It depends on the cruise and the line. NCL is more middle of the road, ages vary widely. Carnival a little younger, HAL older.

But it also depends on the cruise. Cruises to Canada/New England or Alaska tend to be older. Cruises in Sept & Jan are older. The last Bermuda cruise on the Dawn last Aug the average age was 42. The next week which was the first week of Sept and was Canada/New England the average age was over 65. Holdiay cruises are mostly young families. Just an FYI.

We're in low 30's, been cruising since we were 26.

I enjoy folks of all ages..but my favorite is to see couples aged 60+, still together, still happy, still romancing. I laugh when DW looks at them and gets sentimental...but in secret, I look at them and wish the same for us.

Except for drunken rowdy college crowds and spring breakers who have to scream "woooooooo" after everything. I wouldn't throw em overboard, but that's only cause I fear the law. The MTV crowd.

Ok that felt good to say. :D

Flame away.

Archived