La Paz water fall tour with RCL

Dragster13

I came over to this forum because someone posted on the Celebrity page asking for some feedback. We took this tour while on a Summitt Panama cruise 2/07. I would rate it very high. It was a nice ride to the Falls. We visited the butterfly observatory, saw the hummingbirds, and the Falls. A lot of really nice flowers, etc. I would guess that we walked several miles when looking at the Waterfalls and the overall park. I believe you can cut it somewhat short, by not doing all the trails. Some of the time you are going up and down inclines. I would say that the Waterfalls themselves are not all that spectatular, I have seen better in Hawaii and Dominica, but the overall experience was excellent. We considered the Butterfly Observatory the highlight of the trip for us. It was also a very nice walk though the rain forest. Any more questions, let me know. I can pull out by stuff and see what I can find.

Archived