What ship was I on??

In July of 1998, we went on a Western Caribbean 7-day cruise with my brother-in-law and his wife. I am unable to find anything that shows what ship I was on. I have RCL glasses, a robe and several pictures but nothing that has the name of the ship. :confused:

Can anyone help??

You might want to supply us with additional information and/or pictures. From what you described in your OP, it could be one of numerous ships.

Posting some pictures of the ship would be the greatest help, especially pictures with views of the exterior.

In July of 1998, we went on a Western Caribbean 7-day cruise with my brother-in-law and his wife. I am unable to find anything that shows what ship I was on. I have RCL glasses, a robe and several pictures but nothing that has the name of the ship. :confused:

Can anyone help??

It was probably Majesty of the Seas, which was sailing 7 day Western Caribbean from Miami at that time.

Can anyone help??

Your kidding right?

We did the Majesty Western in Aug. 88 from Miami.

In 1988, Majesty of the Seas was still in the design phase. I believe you maybe confusing the Majesty with her sister ship, Sovereign of the Seas, which made her debut in 1988.

P.S. I doubt seriously if my DH could tell you what ships he's been on. I am the cruise addict in my family and he's just happy to go along.
Hi, Vicki! wavey.gif

That is SO funny! My DH is the same way!!! I quiz him regularly about what ships we have sailed and he never gets it right! rotfl2.gif What is up with that?!?! rolleye11.gif

We did the Majesty Western in Aug. 88 from Miami.

In 1988, Majesty of the Seas was still in the design phase. I believe you maybe confusing the Majesty with her sister ship, Sovereign of the Seas, which made her debut in 1988.

If you look at DPurcell58's signature I believe you will see this was most likely a typo and he/she meant 1998. :cool:

If it was a brand new ship and somewhat large (for the time), Vision was launched in May, '98.

If it was a small ship, we already know that Mon '91 was in SJ. Leaves Sov '88 or Maj '92 as possibilities.

The Sovereign Class ships and the Vision Class ships are similar in size. I doubt that anybody could tell the size difference by just looking at them. As a matter of fact: the Sovereign Class ships have 12 decks and the Vision Class ships only 11.

Archived