Stockholm by boat

Tair

We were in Stockholm last month on the Jewel of Seas. We purchased the ship shuttle bus tickets which got us into town. After we walked around the old town we ended up at the dock for the hop on hop off boat. We decided to purchase tickets at the dock and go over to the Vasa. After the Vasa museum the boat took us directly to the cruise dock-had we known we would have skipped the shuttle bus to begin with. Unfortunately, I do not recall what we paid for the all day pass, but the whole experience was one I would definitely recommend.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi there,

You will enjoy Stockholm very much. It is not prcatical to see the best of the city by boat - most of the sights are on land.

But, walk from the ship inot the city and wander around, it is wonderful. the ferries are excellent across the harbour. Should you wnat a private guide I can recommend one, but am not allowed to by CC unless asked.

Hi there,

You will enjoy Stockholm very much. It is not prcatical to see the best of the city by boat - most of the sights are on land.

But, walk from the ship inot the city and wander around, it is wonderful. the ferries are excellent across the harbour. Should you wnat a private guide I can recommend one, but am not allowed to by CC unless asked.

Hello Roy Smith:

Ok, I'm asking...can you recommend a private guide in Stockholm?

Thanks

Archived