Quest Question

Woe to anyone who does not like Quest.

Liking it or not has nothing to do with someone's sense of humor, or morality; it's just an opinion on the game. People need to stop asserting their superiority because they happen to enjoy it.

This is what I love about cruising: Someone can be singing karaoke while someone else relaxes in the hot tub while someone else wears a stranger's underpants like a hat...something for everybody:D :D .

Personally, we'll not be caught dead at the Quest - absolutely not our kind of thing and for that I need not apologize. That said, I also can't see the point of berating anyone who DOES want to go...

Happy Sails,

Annette

This is a late night activity...usually around 11PM and is played in one of the larger lounges on board.

If you want to see what it's all about before cruising, there are many videos of it on You Tube. I do think it's more fun to be surprised though.

Many who have cruised before and know the game come prepared with props and I wish they didn't as I think it takes away from some of the fun and spontaneity of the game.

On the Jewel, sailing the Baltic last year, some of our group went to the Quest not knowing what to expect. I was the one lone male on a team of women...I'm yet to live it down at work. Demeaning to men...yep...and the cruise summary video and the photos my friends took are proof positive. Did I have fun.....a blast....did things I would have never done in a lounge at home.

Archived