Do you poo?

Odoyal Rulez

Thank you for the laugh! I homeschooled for 2 years but English was not my strong point. Thanks for setting us straight!

As for poo, I gave up caffeine four days ago and now it is worse than it was before.

kelly

Hey, another thing in common. :)

And yet another....I can't figure out what's up with me either. Okay, I never thought I'd post on this particular thread but I have to comment. (I thought only "old" people talked about their bathroom frequency. I guess I'm now officially old.) I was always told that eating all of the fiber, veggies, fruits, etc., is great for making you regular. I had a friend who ate healthy and was always constipated. I've noticed since I started the "way-of-life eating", I am not in the bathroom much and even after all of the chili this weekend, I almost have a stomach ache this morning. What is up with that? I have NEVER been like this. I keep wondering if it is just the change in the sheer volume of food. I also wonder if eating a lot less fat adds to the problem. In this particular department, things have changed for the worse. Maybe a gallon of leftover coffee will fix me up.:(

Funny story....My brother-in-law once told us about a time that he had to "go" so bad that he parked right on the side of the expressway and ran into the treeline and went to the bathroom. He had no TP so he looked around and finally, in an act of desperation, tore out checks from his checkbook and used them. I told him that I thought that was a funny way to void a check. :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Exactly! well, if i bring a boyfriend or my brother brings a girlfriend home to meet our Mom over the holidays. If my Mom doesn't openingly talk about poo/pooping with the BF after a couple hours...she doesn't like them.

OMG...I would die of embarassment... Do the girlfriends/boyfriends ever come back?

LMAO I just happened across this thread when I was posting in my other ("30 Lbs to New Years") and couldn't help myself. I thought "surely, they aren't talking about poop" and here we are!

I am regular, just like my dad was-must be where I got it LOL However, I will have a day or so where I don't go first thing in the morning but at some point in the day I make my trip to the facility.

I was reading someone's post about not going during their trip. I can NOT poop while I'm traveling or out in public unless I have a private bathroom. Too many times I have been at Texas Roadhouse and had to go but couldn't. I guess I'm not a public pooper! It even took me awhile before I was comfortable enough to go at my in-laws! I wish I was like my babies (ages 2 and 1) and not care where I was LOL

What a great way to start out the morning with a laugh!

Archived