T Grade - Pacific Dawn

VicGuy

Hey Guys,

Am booked in a T Grade (F120) on the Pacific Dawn in just over a week, Just wondering if anyone has staying in a T Grade and any pros/cons/advice on the cabins, Am travelling solo.

Thanks

Jase (AKA VICGUY)

Hi Geoff

I keep going to this link but a Bullient from C.C comes up saying try another thread.

Gail

Hmmm,

From the search this forum tool, I did a search for "T-grade" and it came up with a series of results that worked when I posted. Maybe the CC search links expire after a couple of days?

Hey Guys,

Am booked in a T Grade (F120) on the Pacific Dawn in just over a week, Just wondering if anyone has staying in a T Grade and any pros/cons/advice on the cabins, Am travelling solo.

Thanks

Jase (AKA VICGUY)

Hi

We also got pricing for T grade for a solo traveller and our family of 4 and were advised by P&O today that the price is $3175.00 No discount for the solo cabin, but with 2 in a twin cabin price was $1004.00 ea ($2008 total for cabin)

Can I ask what price you were charged for solo T grade cabin,

Hi

We also got pricing for T grade for a solo traveller and our family of 4 and were advised by P&O today that the price is $3175.00 No discount for the solo cabin, but with 2 in a twin cabin price was $1004.00 ea ($2008 total for cabin)

Can I ask what price you were charged for solo T grade cabin,

Hi Kazda,

I wonder whether you should get a quote from someone else - even directly from P & O but speaking to a different person. I thought the usual way was to charge 160% for a solo booking. Alternatively, an on-line TA might be able to help.:):):)

I think that sometimes there are specials as twin only and you must have 2 people. If you only have one then they are charged the full price. Also if you book two names and then one doesn't turn up they may charge accordingly. This is all memory (which is often bad) so don't quote. Hopefully someone may back me up.

Hi,

The above info is right, I posted a thread about this a couple of months ago, basically the "T-grade" specials are not avail to solo's and I was told by P&O that if my "2nd" did not come I would not be allowed on. I am going solo in Sept and am paying 280% of the pp "T-grade" special rate sold for on the same cruise as the cheepest fare I was allowed to book which was "N-inside" They basically want to get people on to spend money on board.

We booked a t grade cabin through a TA. Before I did this I checked with P and O direct for a quote and to check for teen club place. I might have been allocated your teens place as I booked the day after you said you cancelled. The price they quoted was $600 more, no t grade available. I was very surprised to then ring my Ta and have them book us in a t grade in less than 10 minutes.

This is for two though not single. I paid $995 each total price.

Hope to see you on board

Hmmm,

From the search this forum tool, I did a search for "T-grade" and it came up with a series of results that worked when I posted. Maybe the CC search links expire after a couple of days?

Geoff I clicked on that link before and was able to see the results so maybe your idea of the search expiring may be correct

Not a prob Kazda,

Cost about $3100 but that was booking later than most people (around six weeks before sailing date).

Jase / Vicguy:)

thanks Jase

We've just managed to book through our Online TA a single cabin in CAT 0 guarantee, Plaza deck for $1902.70 so we're very happy with that and a 4 berth for $$791.00 each which is a great price and cheaper than T grade on the lower deck.

When I enquired about CAT 0's with P&O yesterday, they said that category was sold out and the next cheapest was CAT L on Caribe deck for $1354 p/p 4 berth.

I'm Sooo glad I checked with the online OZ cruising t/a this morning before booking as the consultant Natalie found the availaiblity in CAT O without any problems and even said ther'es more cabins available in that category.

So we're now booked and confirmed in Cat O saving us a whopping $2,252.00 for the 4 berth and $288 for the single berth.

I know you get what you pay for, but we're happy to be in CAT O guaranteed for that price saving and that is where we were originally booked into before we had to unexpectently cancel only to be able to then rebook this morning. Who knows, we may even get upgraded to CAT L afterall as it's a guarantee price. !!!

• 2 weeks later...
Hey Guys,

Thanks

Jase (AKA VICGUY)

Hi Jase

So how was the T grade cabin do you have any photos? A couple of people I know are going on Pacific Dawn 3 October and are staying in T crade they will probably be interested in your comments and photos. I haven't seen a eview from you so thought I ask for them

Thanks Gail

Archived