Wrap Around Suites on Carnival Legend

TV Dad

After years of cruising inside cabins to save money, I'm ready to splurge on a suite. I've chosen the Carnival Legend, as it sails from my home town.

The ship has several wrap around suites on the aft end of the ship. They have larger balconies and a different configuration than standard suites.

Has anyone stayed in one of these cabins? I'd love to hear about it. Plusses and minuses compared to a regular suite.

Thanks! OH -- there'll be three of us sailing, including a teenager!:cool:

We sailed on the Legend a couple of years ago and had Cabin# 4228, absolutely huge balcony (would hold twenty plus people for cocktails), and it was a great layout, separate LR/BR/Vanity, large closets, large Bathroom....really great. Only downside is many of the aft wraps only hold two people, so they will not book you there with three. Make sure you check on that when you decide to book.

We had cabin 7347 on the Pride last year, great cabin and even better balcony, it was huge! We were with a group of 33 friends and had cocktail hour there every day. Our group will be on the Spirit next March and one of our group is in 7347, but origianlly tried to get the other corner, 7298, and she was told that it was for 3 people, so there are some that are for 3 people, check the deck plans on carnival.com. There are some pics of 7347 on the Pride in my signature.

We traveled on the Legend in 08 and had room 7347 on back aft. We loved the room and would'nt book anything else. The room looks like the above prictures on Pride. It had separate living area, dressing area, bedroom and bath. With a TV in the living area and bedroom. You won't go wrong by booking on of these. Enjoy!!

We had cabin 7347 on the Pride last year, great cabin and even better balcony, it was huge! We were with a group of 33 friends and had cocktail hour there every day. Our group will be on the Spirit next March and one of our group is in 7347, but origianlly tried to get the other corner, 7298, and she was told that it was for 3 people, so there are some that are for 3 people, check the deck plans on carnival.com. There are some pics of 7347 on the Pride in my signature.

Carnival originally told our TA that about being for 3, but as soon as we called and questioned them they decided to let us (2 of us) have cabin 7283.

Archived