Food

dmc1025

I have a question about eatting during the land portion of our cruise. I will be traveling with two very picky eaters. Both don't eat any fish and one would probably kill herself first before eating anything besides good all regular beef (cow). Is this going to be a problem that I should warn them of in advace?

I have a question about eatting during the land portion of our cruise. I will be traveling with two very picky eaters. Both don't eat any fish and one would probably kill herself first before eating anything besides good all regular beef (cow). Is this going to be a problem that I should warn them of in advace?

I am someone who does not like fish either. We have done pre and post cruise independent touring and NEVER had a problem finding a hamburger or some form of meat. You should be just fine.

I'm not a big fan of fish, altho I will eat it on ocassion. If your friend is a beef lover, she won't have a problem. Yes, the highlight meals in Alaska often are seafood based, but there are plenty of meat options as well. Reindeer sausage is another "local" dish they often highlight.

Archived