What are you eating?

Odoyal Rulez

ok I am going to start posting again. This keeps me somewhat accountable.

breakfast honey cluster fiber one with vanilla soy milk

coffee

lunch a whopper jr. & a few of DH's fries. I have to say I did not feel good after I ate this. I can eat a happy meal at McDonalds and be fine. But Burger King and me just don't get along which is probably a good thing!

3 kisses

2 slices homemade pizza. Today was a regular crust not my favorite thin. It had sausage, pepperoni, red, yellow, orange peppers, red onion, mushrooms.

I am now on my second beer and will stop after this.

I will probably have 4 kisses for a snack later.

kelly

Did you actually enjoy eating all that garbage?:rolleyes:

ok I am going to start posting again. This keeps me somewhat accountable.

breakfast honey cluster fiber one with vanilla soy milk

coffee

lunch a whopper jr. & a few of DH's fries. I have to say I did not feel good after I ate this. I can eat a happy meal at McDonalds and be fine. But Burger King and me just don't get along which is probably a good thing!

3 kisses

2 slices homemade pizza. Today was a regular crust not my favorite thin. It had sausage, pepperoni, red, yellow, orange peppers, red onion, mushrooms.

I am now on my second beer and will stop after this.

I will probably have 4 kisses for a snack later.

kelly

Gathina, no I did not really like the BK, especially since I did not feel good after. The pizza it was good! I am having it again tonight. I made two crusts yesterday but only had enough sauce for one. I make the crust with part white whole wheat flour so that makes it alittle bit better for me. I make my own sauce so no preservatives or excess sodium.

and I brown the sausage & drain it. The pepperoni, well I usually make separate pizzas for dh & I because I don't want the fat of that but like I said I only had enough sauce for one yesterday. In fact I should probably go and make sauce for tonight. It is better to make it and let it cool before you use it. I make extra & freeze it.

kelly

breakfast one egg, one slice whole wheat toast with smart balance & homemade jam.

lunch one slice whole wheat bread with peanut butter and homemade jam

snack one apple

2 kisses

dinner 2 slices pizza, like yesterday

I am finishing up a glass of wine and will probably have 4 kisses for a snack later.

I am realizing as I am writing down what I've been eating that I need to get more vegetables in. Somedays it is hard to eat all the right stuff.

kelly

GLAD makes these awesome bags you can put stuff in and steam in the microwave..i like to hit Walmart and buy those 5-7 lbs bags of mixed veggies..with cauliflower,broccoli,carrots,squash, and zuchini in it...then fill up them bags..nuke for 8 minutes...add a little seasoning salt and butter and youre good to go. A whole days worth of veggies that you can add to your meals.

Hey! I have some of those bags! I forgot I bought them. We had been grilling so much that I quit using them. I love grilled vegies. The leftovers are great in salad. The bags are great and so quick. I saw on the biggest loser last season they even did chicken with vegies in one. I haven't tried that.

kelly

Yesterday...

B = 2 egg beaters, 2 slices of turkey bacon and small salad

S = 2 TBSP of peanut butter

L = grilled chicken breast chunks over salad with a few slices of tomatoes and oil and vinegar dressing

S = 2 TBSP of peanut butter

D = 2 cups of frosted flakes and .5 cups of whole milk (I am going through a female thing right now and I had a craving)

S = n/a

I'm down a pound today from yesterday!!!! :)

Archived