PV restaurant - know this one???

crusingici

A friend forgot the name of a great restaurant in PV with wonderful guac -- here is her description... can anyone take a guess as to the name?

I suppose in walking around PV we would figure it out by the description but it would be nice to have a name first.

Thanks!

description:

It was three stories tall, and we climbed 3 sets of steps to get to get to the top. Open with a view of the river that goes through town.

A friend forgot the name of a great restaurant in PV with wonderful guac -- here is her description... can anyone take a guess as to the name?

I suppose in walking around PV we would figure it out by the description but it would be nice to have a name first.

Thanks!

description:

It was three stories tall, and we climbed 3 sets of steps to get to get to the top. Open with a view of the river that goes through town.

It's probably Pipi's

You can do a search using the search feature on the right side of page click on it and key in "pipi's Puerto vallarta" they also have a website with map. http://www.pipis.com.mx/

It's not Pipi's (not 3 stories tall, no view of river).

I have been to the one you want the name of, but can't remember the name, either. Sorry.

Lol I guess i should have read the entire post. When I saw glauc. I just assumed Pipi's.

However I'm stumped on the 3 stories high on the river.

I don't think Le Bistro, either (that's not 3 stories, is it?). I'm pretty sure the one being asked about is not on the island, but upriver, on the right hand side (looking up river). We keep a log of restaurants in PV, and when my husband emails me that document, I'll check on the name. It's a more traditional Mexican Restaurant.

I'm almost positive it's called Le Bistro, and it's excellent.

Le bistro is located on the river and there is only about a 4" step up to get into it but your right it's a great restuarant with great food and service and excellent ambiance. I know the owners Umberto and Roberto.

They also built and owned Cafe De artist but then sold it to the head chef. It's an awesome restaurant but very high end.

I don't think Le Bistro, either (that's not 3 stories, is it?). I'm pretty sure the one being asked about is not on the island, but upriver, on the right hand side (looking up river). We keep a log of restaurants in PV, and when my husband emails me that document, I'll check on the name. It's a more traditional Mexican Restaurant.

I think I know the one too but cant for the love om think of the name. If it is the one I'm thinking of it's at the start or in a small little residental neigbourhood and has a little parkette in front of it .

I think I know the one too but cant for the love om think of the name. If it is the one I'm thinking of it's at the start or in a small little residental neigbourhood and has a little parkette in front of it .

I think we're thinking of the same one (the little parkette...I'd forgotten it!). How about Los Arbolitos?

http://www.virtualvallarta.com/pv/losarbolitos/

No that one doesn't ring a bell either. I also look at the website but it isn't jogging my memory either. Must be an age thing.lol

There is another one that we've eaten at upstream from the island with a view of the river that was at least 2 stories, maybe 3, but I can't recall the name of it, and it's been a long time since we ate there, so it isn't in my log. But we ate at Los Arbolitos last time, and there is a little park...and a bridge.

Archived