Podcast reviews of Norwegian Sky posted

ottawapuppy

We have put together two podcasts discussing our recent cruise on Norwegian Sky.

Episode one talks about getting to Miami, boarding the ship along with a tour of the ship. Episode two talks about our experiences on the ship.

The podcasts can be viewed directly from the web page, or if you have an iPod, you can follow the link on the main Podcasts page to download them to your iPod through iTunes. (Optionally, you can subscribe to get all new episodes as they are posted)

Check them out at http://web.mac.com/thecruiseguys and click on the Podcasts link at the top of the welcome page.

Enjoy,

Mike

Thank you for taking the time to produce your pod casts. Clearly far more detail then any post here has provided as I consider booking the Sky. It really seemed fair and balanced. When it started off I was certain it would be another of those reports that were making me very concerned.

Just wanted to express my appreciation for your informative information. I have thoroughly enjoyed your pictures, reviews and podcasts. Thanks for taking the time to prepare all this information.

Looking forward to your future travels:)

Thank you for taking the time to produce your pod casts. Clearly far more detail then any post here has provided as I consider booking the Sky. It really seemed fair and balanced. When it started off I was certain it would be another of those reports that were making me very concerned.

Thanks! There was a lot to like about this cruise and I am happy that we have Sky as an option for short cruises out of Florida.

Mike

Just wanted to express my appreciation for your informative information. I have thoroughly enjoyed your pictures, reviews and podcasts. Thanks for taking the time to prepare all this information.

Looking forward to your future travels:)

You and me both! (hee-hee)

Mike

I really enjoyed the podcast. I was on the Sky when she was the Pride of Aloha and it was nice to "walk through" the ship with the both of you. You're subtle humor was also very enjoyable.

Wow, I'm not sure we've ever been called subtle!

Wow, I'm not sure we've ever been called subtle!

But you don't know my style of humor ;)

To clarify, the humor was very natural and flowed well between the two of you. It wasn't forced, in your face, blantantly planned, etc.

Of course, your lasting footprints at the Renaissance garage made with bright yellow paint are definitely not subtle.

Archived