Sapphire Princess D736

dolfndreams

Has anyone had this stateroom. I was very excited to get it when I saw the larger balcony but when I called Princess they said it only had a shower?

Does anyone know if this is a standard small shower. I wanted a mini suite for a larger member of my party to be comfortable showering etc. also is it a standard size mini suite with a sitting room?

The main concern of course is whether the balcony is obstructed at all and especially if the bathroom/shower is larger than a regular balcony room.

Any help is appreciated. I did find a couple of notes on the aft rooms that seemed to love the room but no one mentioned a difference in the bathroom from other mini suites.

Thanks

Nan

Well search was finally up and I think I found my answer. I had no idea it was handicap accessible, even Princess didn't mention that..that makes no sense, how on earth do the handicapped even find out about them, let alone those of us who take the cabins when they might be better used. Oh well, thank goodness for you all:)

Thanks for all of you for all your information.

Its not really a H/C cabin, as the door is too narrow. It was intended to be H/C, and thus the non-converting twins, roll-in shower and large bathroom area, but the door prevents that cabin from being listed or sold as one of the H/C cabins. Even after Princess discovered the door problem, this layout continued to be built on the grand class ships up until the Crown.

Archived