Swiss Airline Luggage HELP

KEIA

I have a question regarding luggage and internaltional flights and was hoping someone could help me understand something a little bit better.

I'm flying Swiss Airlines from Chicago to Geneva then to Barcelona and have read some posts online here about making sure your within weight limit on flights that connect in another European city. (I know what I'm allowed from US to Europe in genral, but I'm reading some posts that mention from one European city to another could have different weight limits.)

Can someone please let me know what I am allowed for number of bags and weight of bags. I'm more concerned about the Geneva to Barcelona part of the trip. We stay with Swiss Airlines for the entire trip.

Also, if there is a change in weight limit, does anyone know the costs for overweight bags?

Thanks everyone!!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! One less thing to worry about :D

I was getting nervous and confused reading some of these posts...I thought I would ask to be sure.

Thanks again!

I have a question regarding luggage and internaltional flights and was hoping someone could help me understand something a little bit better.

I'm flying Swiss Airlines from Chicago to Geneva then to Barcelona and have read some posts online here about making sure your within weight limit on flights that connect in another European city. (I know what I'm allowed from US to Europe in genral, but I'm reading some posts that mention from one European city to another could have different weight limits.)

Can someone please let me know what I am allowed for number of bags and weight of bags. I'm more concerned about the Geneva to Barcelona part of the trip. We stay with Swiss Airlines for the entire trip.

Also, if there is a change in weight limit, does anyone know the costs for overweight bags?

Thanks everyone!!

You should direct these questions to Swissair. They will know the carriers you will be flying and can give you the correct information based on your own itinerary.

You should direct these questions to Swissair. They will know the carriers you will be flying and can give you the correct information based on your own itinerary.
But the page that 6rugrats linked to has all the information that the OP needs.

Archived