Booked w/Coral World for Sea Lion Swim - couple of questions

masonpips

We will be in St. Thomas on Wed, Oct 15 on the Mariner. DCL and Carnival will also be there (they arrive at 8, we're at 9). We booked the Sea Lion swim at 1 p.m. (10 a.m. was the other option and I was worried we'd be cutting it close). Please review our planned day and provide any advice/feedback.

10 a.m. (or around then), take taxi from Havensight to Coral World $9/person, there are 2 adults, 2 children (9 & 10), do children pay the same price?).

Check in at Coral World and do the "other" activities prior to our swim at 1 and/or hit Coki Beach

1-1:45 p.m. - At Coral World for Sea Lion swim

2-3:30 or so, visit Coki Beach

Head back to Coral World for quick shower (I understand we get wrist bands) and return taxi ride ($9/person)

Shop at Havensight Mall area (we'll be hitting St. Marten the next day and shopping more there so I don't feel that we need to go downtown).

We'll have a late breakfast on the ship so lunch could be either at Coral World (has anyone eaten there) or on Coki Beach (any recommendations?).

Last time we took the kids to Megan's Bay and enjoyed that and we've also done a private daysail in years past so this is just something new to try this year. Any thing else I'm missing? Thanks!

Also, how godawful will it be being the 3rd ship to arrive? I figure having Coral World "reservations" helps us a little but I expect the beach to be packed

We will be in St. Thomas on Wed, Oct 15 on the Mariner. DCL and Carnival will also be there (they arrive at 8, we're at 9). We booked the Sea Lion swim at 1 p.m. (10 a.m. was the other option and I was worried we'd be cutting it close). Please review our planned day and provide any advice/feedback.

10 a.m. (or around then), take taxi from Havensight to Coral World $9/person, there are 2 adults, 2 children (9 & 10), do children pay the same price?). Children are supposedly the same price. I've heard some folks have gotten reduced prices for small children, but I wouldn't plan on that.

Check in at Coral World and do the "other" activities prior to our swim at 1 and/or hit Coki Beach - Consider renting a locker for the day.

1-1:45 p.m. - At Coral World for Sea Lion swim

2-3:30 or so, visit Coki Beach

Head back to Coral World for quick shower (I understand we get wrist bands) and return taxi ride ($9/person)

Shop at Havensight Mall area (we'll be hitting St. Marten the next day and shopping more there so I don't feel that we need to go downtown). Havensight will be fine. I actually prefer buying in St. Thomas.

We'll have a late breakfast on the ship so lunch could be either at Coral World (has anyone eaten there) or on Coki Beach (any recommendations?). I've never eaten on the beach, but I have eaten at Coral World. As I remember a little expensive - fast food like hamburgers. However, the setting was nice - tables in the shade - lots of iguanas running around.

Last time we took the kids to Megan's Bay and enjoyed that and we've also done a private daysail in years past so this is just something new to try this year. Any thing else I'm missing? Thanks! If you've been to St. Thomas before, you know not to cut it close coming back to the ship.

Also, how godawful will it be being the 3rd ship to arrive? I figure having Coral World "reservations" helps us a little but I expect the beach to be packed

Archived