Booking Pinnacle Grill on holidays?

LynnNNN

Hello all,

I'm sure there must be someone on this wonderful board who knows about this.

I wanted to book the PG for a special birthday dinner, which happens to fall on Halloween. I tried online and that one date wasn't in the drop down list. So I called HAL and they said that they don't prebook the PG for holidays. I was surprised that Halloween was considered a "holiday". Christmas, New Years Eve, Easter, etc.; now those I consider holidays, but Halloween? :confused: She suggested I book it as soon as I got on the ship.

I thanked her and hung up, dazed by the fact that they considered Halloween a holiday. But now that my shock is over, I realize that I don't know where I should go to book it as soon as I board.

I would go to the PG itself but I suspect they won't be open during embarkation. Do I go to the front desk? Somewhere else?

And if anyone has any experiences about booking holidays in the PG, I would love to hear how you did it.

Thanks in advance,

Lynn

Did you actually talk to someone in Ship Services (1-800-541-1576) -- that's where we call to make reservations for the Pinnacle.

Really don't understand this bit about not being able to book for Halloween - I don't consider that a BIG holiday either.

Once you get on the ship -- go directly to the Pinnacle to make your reservstion -- they will be open. We always go just to make certain that they have our pre-booked reservation.

Archived