New RCCL Mycokerewards prizes

I drink Cherry Coke - I can not find a reward number on the carton; also, they are not listed as one of the brands - Diet Coke, Classic Coke, Coke Zero. Is Coke not including Cherry Coke in the program?

Thanks for any advice

I was entering codes last night and I am pretty sure Diet Cherry Coke was listed, so I assume Cherry Coke is also! Look at the front of the 12 pack and there is a section you can punch-out so it is a fridge pack. The code is printed on the back of the section that you pull-of.

Can someone tell me if it work for all coke products like DR Pepper or is it just coke.. brother in law drinks coke sister drinks dr pepper... With the two of them we would have no problem saving points.. I really had no clue of this program and I know they knew nothing abut it... boy what we could have had for this cruise we are taking...

Can someone tell me if it work for all coke products like DR Pepper or is it just coke.. brother in law drinks coke sister drinks dr pepper... With the two of them we would have no problem saving points.. I really had no clue of this program and I know they knew nothing abut it... boy what we could have had for this cruise we are taking...

No to the Dr. Pepper. :( If you can talk her into switching into Mr.Pibb, that counts!

Thanks to the OP for posting this. I registered today and have 43 points just from what I dug out of my recycle bin (24 packs = 20 points! :))

I'm another one who goes through Coke products like crazy. If only I'd known sooner!

MCR is for just about all the Coke family of products:

Barq's, Coke Classic, Coke Zero, Dasani, Diet Coke, Fanta, Fresca, Minute Maid, Nestea, POWERade, Pibb Xtra, Sprite, Vault

Dr. Pepper is a totally different company, and as such does not participate in MCR. Dr. Pepper has its own UTC (Under The Cap) promotion: http://www.drpepper.com/football/

While I was at Safeway today, I went into the bottle return room a scored three 20 codes and two 10 flap codes. Maybe I'll surprise DW with the Ultimate Romance Package if the TV doesn't come back soon.

I was entering codes last night and I am pretty sure Diet Cherry Coke was listed, so I assume Cherry Coke is also! Look at the front of the 12 pack and there is a section you can punch-out so it is a fridge pack. The code is printed on the back of the section that you pull-of.

I have taken apart several Cherry Coke fridge pack containter. I have not been able to find the code/number anywhere on the inside of the carton. I have been able to find the code on the Coke Zero. When looking on the my coke rewards, I could not find Cherry Coke listed.

I guess that I am surprised that Cherry Coke does appear not to be part of the program. Cherry Coke is a Coke product.

Any one else experience this?

I redeemed the 6000 points today for the Ultimate Romance Pkg. and printed the certificate. It has to be to them no later than 30 days prior to sailing which for me is this Friday. So, I went to the post office and did the 2 day mail with a return receipt so I will have that as my proof just in case. Now I know it will be to them in time but has anyone ever mailed them a letter that someone needed to sign for? I debated as to whether I should have just mailed it or asked for the signature. But, I chose for a signature.

Ok, I am a worrier. Do you guys think this will be ok. I sure would hate to lose my 6000 points for nothing. Took a long time to get that many.

Guess I am just posting to get some much needed reassurance. lol

Thanks!

I guess that I am surprised that Cherry Coke does appear not to be part of the program. Cherry Coke is a Coke product.

Any one else experience this?

If you go to the website, it shows that cherry coke is not one of the participating products, but cherry zero is. Funny that.

I redeemed the 6000 points today for the Ultimate Romance Pkg. and printed the certificate.

Guess I am just posting to get some much needed reassurance. lol

Thanks!

Awesome! That's two of us CC'ers have it now. Checked the MCR site and it's still available, I wonder how many of the romance packages are offered (there's a romance package included in one of the sweeps cruises). I know I've counted 5 wine & dines from people here who say they've redeemed for it.

I do hope people don't think they're supposed to book a cruise after they redeem the reward, that seems to be backward thinking to me.

We are not much of wine drinkers, but my son/fiance are going on Mariner in Sept for the honeymoon, so I cashed in points to get them the 5 bottles of wine. They were thrilled!! I was glad I saw it and could make good use of those coke rewards:) :)

We are not much of wine drinkers, but my son/fiance are going on Mariner in Sept for the honeymoon, so I cashed in points to get them the 5 bottles of wine. They were thrilled!! I was glad I saw it and could make good use of those coke rewards:) :)

We aren't big drinkers either, but I figured we could share with others at dinner or whatever.

Hi -

How do you know what you can get from RCl for the points. I registered on Coke Rewards and saw a link to RCL website but couldn't find where it tells you how many points everything is. Do you have to wait until you start entering to see ? Thanks !

Does anyone know, when you redeem for the W&D package, do you get an ecertificate right away from Coke or do you have to wait to have something mailed to you? I know it must be mailed to RCCL and they have to receive it 30 days in advance, but if I also have to wait until I get something in the mail from MCR, I might not have it in time.

Thanks!

Hi -

How do you know what you can get from RCl for the points. I registered on Coke Rewards and saw a link to RCL website but couldn't find where it tells you how many points everything is. Do you have to wait until you start entering to see ? Thanks !

Click on "Rewards and Sweepstakes" then look in the "Travel" section. Also you can browse by point level.

Does anyone know if you can redeem for 2 of these? 1 for use in the dining room and 1 to use in your cabin??:rolleyes:

Here are the Terms and Conditions:

Terms & Conditions:

Wine & Dine Package Certificate may only be used on a 7-night or longer Royal Caribbean International cruise, which must be purchased

separately. Completed form must arrive at the address below no later than 30 days prior to sailing date for processing. Package includes

five (5) bottles of wine from Royal Caribbean’s Diamond level wine selection. Selections are offered in the dining room and specialty

restaurants, including the Windjammer Cafe. Your server will deliver your Wine & Dine Package card/sticker to your table in the dining

room during the first night. You must present this card/sticker to your server when ordering. Selections are limited and subject to

availability, and alternate selections of equal value may be substituted at the discretion of the maitre d'. Certificate has no cash value, is

nontransferable and is valid only during the sailing identified on the completed form. ANY EXCHANGE FOR CASH, SALE, TRANSFER,

OR REPRODUCTION CONSTITUTES FRAUD AND IS PROHIBITED. INTERNET DISTRIBUTION OR RESALE IS STRICTLY

PROHIBITED. MULTIPLE USE OF THIS CERTIFICATE IS NOT PERMITTED AND WILL BE DEEMED INVALID. Certificate and

Wine & Dine package card/sticker cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional programs and cannot be credited toward any

other purchases, including the other wine selections or purchases. Not all Wine & Dine packages are available for all voyages. During the

cruise, unfinished bottles of wine may be taken back to your stateroom. At the end of the cruise, any unopened bottles may be taken home.

Does anyone know if you can redeem for 2 of these? 1 for use in the dining room and 1 to use in your cabin??:rolleyes:

I did redeem two, but one was from my account and the other was from my boyfriend's, same sailing.

I would suggest trying it, worst that would happen is they would limit you to one per person and turn you down.

• 2 weeks later...

Have just over 3300 points to date. Our band sells bottled coke products at the concession stands. So yes, I went "Trash Can Diving" last night :eek: in between working the concession stand. Got about 100 caps! In just less than 3 months I should be able to get my reward!! It has to be used by 7/31/09, but my cruise is in June 09 so we should be OK unless they run out before then! :(

Jacquelyn11 :D

Archived